Enjoy Android

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Are you kidding? That's not how I remember it. The parallels between then and now are striking. The only difference is no one expected a larger screen then.
It was a long time ago, I remember loving the upgrade. I know a lot of people expected an iPhone 4 type device back then.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
It was a long time ago, I remember loving the upgrade. I know a lot of people expected an iPhone 4 type device back then.
The 3GS was a big upgrade to me. It was the 3G that was not IMO. The 3G was the only I have skipped... at least so far. Still not sure about the 4s.

Michael

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
The 3GS was a big upgrade to me. It was the 3G that was not IMO. The 3G was the only I have skipped... at least so far. Still not sure about the 4s.

Michael
I've had all of them to date. The 3GS was the only phone I didn't upgrade to right away. I'm going to wait until my carrier releases their plans for the 4S before making any decisions.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA

Michael
I had the 3G for 21 days and returned it to get the 3GS, I'm glad I did.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
i'm glad you posted this insted of me. if i was to make post like this. someone would label me a tro*****. go figure
It's the context in which you have posted things in the past, this alone would have sparked a reaction.

I got called a troll yesterday for doing my job on eiC.

MyRichLife

Zealot
Gold
Nov 19, 2009
South Florida.
I can see why now I left the forums awhile back and no this is not directed to anyone particular just saying people were complaining in the past about the phones Apple came out with it was non stop. Now my take on the iPhone 4S yes it's the same design of the iPhone 4 so big deal on that part...Now for the new features! Better camera 8mp worth! It's something I will use when I don't have my Nikon DSLR camera with me where ever I'm at. Newer operating system iOS 5 with new messaging system iMessage that's something I would like to try out and see how I like it. SIRI a talking voice that's something in a phone I never gotten to use or see as a demostration anywhere so that's a plus for me to see and have hand's on when I pre order my iPhone 4'S. Faster A5 processor can we say faster gaming and maybe see the improvements in the faster app loading times such as Navigon many as you know it takes some time for it to load up. Dual antennas for GSM & CDMA and 4G capabilities for speed. Even though it still shows 3G on the antenna strength.

I know I'm sure I'll be happy with the new phone from Apple.

Reactions: flightmedic

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008

Michael
Going from edge network to a 3G was a pretty big change for me. I couldn't imagine still having the V1 and edge

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I don't get that some reactions are like Apple is twisting their arm or using Jedi mind tricks on the people that want to upgrade. Who cares if you want to switch to an Android phone, good for you and I wish you luck with your future phone. Maybe we should start a who gives a crap if you want to ditch your iPhone thread.

Reactions: (L) and Eragon

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
No, but I like to throw money down the toilet, because it's my money, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Last edited by a moderator: