Enjoy Android

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
you apparently didn't see this, have fun with your more "advanced" phone.
As usual, cherry picked results that is tantamount to lies given the it's misrepresentation to the average consumer.

Here's the full results from both devices and you're welcome to back check me.

http://www.glbenchmark.com/result.jsp

uploadfromtaptalk1318023655724.png

uploadfromtaptalk1318023675202.png

Onscreen results such as "standard" have much tighter scores. Personally I've watched far more video on my device versus using it to play to a TV.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

gotzaiPhone

Zealot
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
As usual, cherry picked results that is tantamount to lies given the it's misrepresentation to the average consumer.

Here's the full results from both devices and you're welcome to back check me.

http://www.glbenchmark.com/result.jsp

View attachment 16339

View attachment 16340

Onscreen results such as "standard" have much tighter scores. Personally I've watched far more video on my device versus using it to play to a TV.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
uuuummmm.... If we're looking at the same pictures there, the A5 is better in every category. If you win by an inch or a mile, a win is a win.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
uuuummmm.... If we're looking at the same pictures there, the A5 is better in every category. If you win by an inch or a mile, a win is a win.
Yeah, you win. My point was there's a world of difference between 88.7:41.7 and 59.4:58.8. And picking the case that least represents likely use is cherry picking in my book.

Not making any comment about how you elect to see things.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Oh so now im not on ios im no longer allowed to be a part of this forum? I am glad i switched. thats all im saying. it is very refreshing to say the least..
I agree it is refreshing.
I believe his intent was to say he is glad your happy with your decision. We don't echo it but perhaps the people on the Android site will.

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
a pad vs a phone nice comparison what's next a desktop vs a phone. can you please show us a phone vs phone comparison:rolleyes: