evasi0n iOS 6 Jailbreak Released

fonzy

Sep 11, 2009
Tustin, CA
I was about to restore and re-jailbreak. I am having the same issues. I believe now that the JB has bugs, however I read that someone was able to install sources and other stuff. Interesting.
It was me, I was able to install only certain sources but nothing works after that. Sections appear but I cannot install anything.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
It was me, I was able to install only certain sources but nothing works after that. Sections appear but I cannot install anything.
I'm helping my girlfriend right now with recording, but I will try and re jailbreak soon.

Sent using iCafe app

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I'm excited like everyone, but this thread is going to be a mile long by dinnertime if we all keep reporting our failed attempts. The servers are getting hammered. This happens every time.
Right-o. Best case scenario is to wait it out, let the servers catch their breath.

Sent using iCafe app

Reactions: fonzy

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
One might have better luck by trying small apps. Otherwise i'm only getting red gateway errors.
This is a anticlimactic afternoon. I just went limp.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
One might have better luck by trying small apps. Otherwise i'm only getting red gateway errors.
This is a anticlimactic afternoon. I just went limp.
Lol, I know just what you mean. I checked for jailbreak like every 2 minutes, only to have to wait for cydia to catch up.

Sent using iCafe app

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
If only there was some warning about the hype and what the first day or two would be like...
I think last time I jailbroke it was my iPhone 4. It was a Sunday night so all the Europeans were sleeping and not hogging all the bandwidth. This time around everyone was pretty much awake, except for the Chinese probably.

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
I don't think there are bugs with the jailbreak at all. The problem seems to be overload of the Cydia repos and databases. Time will rectify this. Patience my friends.
I was just able to download GuizmOVPN perfectly after many failed attempts earlier. I believe the demand on the Cydia servers are slowing down.

Sent using iCafe app

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
Hey I like the stock weather app cause I can get instant access to three locations of mine..and mine is broken.
BTW, I finally got a Cydia App. The app is CoPic. Very nice, for a small price. I used to use Cyntacts.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Florida
Hey I like the stock weather app cause I can get instant access to three locations of mine..
BTW, I finally got a Cydia App. The app is CoPic. Very nice, for a small price. I used to use Cyntacts.
The Weather Channel (TWC) works very well and was recently updated so you can see past or future of the weather on the map.

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I figured Cydia would get a little overwhelmed today. Just hate I'm stuck at work and can't take part in the Evasion Madness.

MrEous

Silver
Dec 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
Can't wait for everything to settle down on Cydia so the repos can catch up to requests. Each new iPhone is another, higher level of wait for Cydia after a JB is released.