everythingiCafe App Version 1.8 Now Available in the App Store

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Chris, late time I updated the app was unusable...it kept crashing. I'm still on 4.1...will I have this issue again? Thx

CanadianNemo

Genius
Gold
Aug 31, 2010
Chris, late time I updated the app was unusable...it kept crashing. I'm still on 4.1...will I have this issue again? Thx
You very well could. Any app update assumes that the iOS is current. Only way to know for sure is to try! :) (I know you asked Chris, just throwing in my 2 cents based on my experiences).

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Can you guys see your likes?
The little thumbs up is not there.
Can anyone confirm that?

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Nope. I went and looked. Don't see thumbs up anymore by the post number. Even clicked on a like from my dashboard and nope not there either
Weird thing on the thumbs up... I don't see any except on moderators messages that have been liked. Noticed it on a few of Naps and Europas posts, but not onus mere mortals... Wonder if those were ones that I liked or something ? Hmmmm

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Weird thing on the thumbs up... I don't see any except on moderators messages that have been liked. Noticed it on a few of Naps and Europas posts, but not onus mere mortals... Wonder if those were ones that I liked or something ? Hmmmm
I don't think so, I see others, but you can double check by clicking on the post and if it asks you to unlike it that's a like you have giving out.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
You very well could. Any app update assumes that the iOS is current. Only way to know for sure is to try! :) (I know you asked Chris, just throwing in my 2 cents based on my experiences).
Well.....I guess ima hold off till chris confirms that I'll be working fine. I'm very used to the app. I hate navigating the regular website on my phone. It was brutal not being able to visit here for over a week lol.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I'm glad I've now got a working iCafe app on my iPhone 4. The beta version of 1.8 never worked for me :(

The new app is great, no bugs yay!

Reactions: chris

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I have confirmed the inability to send a message via Profile. I'll alert the developers and have that on the short list of things that need to be corrected.

Likes seem to be working properly. Anyone else see evidence of this not working?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Chris, likes works, you just can't see the ones on your posts. I have the same problem with the other app too.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I could see likes on 1.7 on the EIC app just fine, but not on TP, now I can't see it on both apps.
I see the ones given to other members, just not ours.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Example, that post was liked
I can see it on the dashboard but not on the post itself
Got it. Will see if we can do that in the future. Not sure if it would require any additional resources (pulling data). This is more of a "new feature" than a bug, but certainly something worthy of consideration.