Ooh, I'm famous! Skipping ahead in my playlist to listen to it right now

And then I realized it's still downloading because I'm still throttled

mope.gif

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Ha! I bet every listener will be googling "Megan Fox thumbs" now.

(For the record, I know she has a hereditary syndrome that caused this issue with her thumbs. I'm not trying to make fun of her or anything like that - it's just a random fact about her I remembered off the top of my head.)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Ha! I bet every listener will be googling "Megan Fox thumbs" now.

(For the record, I know she has a hereditary syndrome that caused this issue with her thumbs. I'm not trying to make fun of her or anything like that - it's just a random fact about her I remembered off the top of my head.)
Just googled Megan Fox thumbs.

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Great podcast. I finally had a chance to listen to it this morning. I am hoping to hear about the Roosevelt Apple store experience on the next podcast.

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
I'm listening to the one a few months ago.

CHRIS: Please have everyone silence there phones. Every 5 minutes I hear the mail app getting mail, I can hear that tone.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Last edited:

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
That's great Chris. I thought you guys had ended the podcast as the page does not seem to be on the site anymore....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
That's great Chris. I thought you guys had ended the podcast as the page does not seem to be on the site anymore....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
Thanks! Definitely not ended, but a forced break of sorts as a result of my work schedule.

It's on my to-do list. It's no longer in the navigation (simplifying things), but it's still very much a part of site. It will either get added back to the nav in some form or I plan on creating a banner highlighting the show. It's got good company. The app wasn't highlighted until changes made earlier today.