Face time troubles

the watcher

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
anyone els having problems trying to get face time working on there iPhone 4 everytime i try to call my girlfriend iPhone 4 with my iPhone 4 using facetime it work on my iPhone but on here iPhone the face time button dose not show up just the hold button dose anyone know how to fix this problem

duckcall

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
i know you already figured it out but i had the same problem as well. for anyone else in the same boat goto settings,phone,facetime ON.

the watcher

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
duckhall thankz for posting the how to..... i was so happy i got it working i forget to share how i solved the problem

Willi@m

Jun 22, 2010
Good luck with face timing with your girl at the wrong time . I sense trouble with this within relationships and marriage . That's just my opinion .

iTodd

Jun 30, 2010
Same problem for my wife with the face time setting on

Any ideas for this?

I will verify but my son (with whom I was trying to connect for video chat) fixed the setting and even restarted the phone. Still did not accept my Face TIme invite, still only the hold button rather than the Face Time button he said.

I will investigate further and let you know what I find but any input is appreciated...

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
iTodd, If other data connections are working, FT is turned on and wifi is available, then maybe a call to your son's provider is in order. One user had to call AT&T to get his FT working. May be a problem on their end. Just a thought.