First App You Deleted?

Wiggo

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Memphis
So what's the first app you downloaded and then later deleted?

For me, it was Wall Street Journal. Not only do you have to subscribe to use all of the features, you have to wait while it downloads locked content before it downloads the limited content you can see for free. And to add insult to injury, the iPad subscription not only costs more than a web subscription, it costs more than a hardcopy print subscription (which also gives you iPad access, but kills trees).

Bu-bye.

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Ditto, all the iPone apps just don't fit.
Yeah, I was really excited about the pixel doubling ... And then I saw it and kinda felt let down. Although props should go out to the developers that are creating universal binaries of their apps at no charge ... IM+, Print & Share, 1Password Pro ...

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
Every single non universal binary iPhone app that I installed ... They looked like crap on the iPad and I couldn't take it!
Same with me. For the first iPad specific app I think it was Weatherbug and Accuweather (sp?). I finally settled with The Weather Channel app. Nicely designed and gives me the info quickly that I need.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
AccuWeather. One of the worst wearher apps I have seen for the iPad. And as others have said, all iPhone apps. They don't cut it. The only one I have is SimplyTweet because I can't find a decent Twitter app for the iPad.