First Impression, 12 hours using my iPhone

Lheaxhuns

Jun 27, 2007
ah man are you serious...this is krazy...for $500-600 you should be able to hear a call on speakerphone clear across the house!...ah man keep me posted man...think i'm going to dedicate a thread just to the call volume...stay tuned...
Man, the speaker phone is also really really low as well.

Put it this way, if I took my old phone (NOT on speaker phone) and held it out from my ear about a foot, it's louder than my iPhone when the iPhone is on speaker phone lol.

mach1mustang_101

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
wow you are unhappy with iPhone because it takes 2 more minutes to sync your contacts... you better call Apple and tell them you want a refund.

art

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
wow you are unhappy with iPhone because it takes 2 more minutes to sync your contacts... you better call Apple and tell them you want a refund.
Nice Try..............:)

I wrote a review of the iPhone with some factual differences that's all. At no time did I say I was unhappy. This is a fun entertainment device first, phone second. After all, they all make phone calls, it's the iPhone with it's widescreen that makes movies and other entertainment fun......

skyman

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Nice Try..............:)

I wrote a review of the iPhone with some factual differences that's all. At no time did I say I was unhappy. This is a fun entertainment device first, phone second. After all, they all make phone calls, it's the iPhone with it's widescreen that makes movies and other entertainment fun......
Very good review thanks.