Found! A great new app!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
One of the first Apps I got for my iPhone 3G was an App called iCelebrate that was renamed to iHoliday in 2010 and then disappeared for 2011. I missed it and occasionally I look on iTunes hoping that the developer came back with another App. Today I went looking again and I found an App I like much better. It cost $.99 and its called US Holidays 2012-2014.

This app worked flawlessly on my iPad and iPhone. What it does is it inserts the US Holidays from 2012-2014 into your iPhone or iPad calendar for you. You pick the ones you want to add and you can edit the information as well. It does this for 2012 through 2014 and they are going to update adding 2015 at the end of the year.

I really like this App. It's simple, does what it says and it so helpful. I will never look at my calendar and wonder when Daylight Saving time is or any other holiday ever again. I have it all on my native iPhone and iPad calendar.

Go to iTunes and check it out. IMO it's a GR8 App that will definitely come in handy. This App is just for the US Holidays and other Notable US Days. Well worth $.99. I'm glad I stumbled upon this App.

Here is the iTunes App information link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/us-holidays-2012-2014/id395135040?mt=8

Below is the iTunes App information link for other Countries called Holidays 2012-2014:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/holidays-2012-2014/id395135827?mt=8

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
You guys should check out pocketSnap, let's you take photos of your videos instead of taking screenshots. Works quite well and photos come out good, not great. It's free in the app store.

HenryMSlone

Aug 12, 2012
USA
Process Killer, free right now.
Shows what processes are running, how long, amount of memory they are using. Swipe down to kill all of them instead of dbl tapping home button, holding until they wiggle, hitting X to close. Pretty nifty app.
Wow, great thing, thanks!

EatingMyHat

Sep 15, 2012
Here's an app I would totally recommend. It adds special effects to a video you shoot yourself on your device. Although the duration of the special effect is brief, it can yield some pretty impressive results.

Sent from my alphanumeric pager.
I love this one, they released another FX pack recently

jadmorffier

Bronze
May 19, 2011
appshopper.com has the most convenient app ever. Sign up and you can browse all the apps in the App Store and create your own wish list. When an app on your wish list drops in price it sends you a push notification so you don't miss the sale. I've literally saved hundreds of dollars using this app.

Sent using iCafe app

CarlosMD86

Jan 9, 2013
Rumble and Monkey Master
Rumble is quite addicting and it is really great to stimulating your brain ;) Monkey Master is my discovery, I have stumbled upon it while looking for something else but since then I cannot stop playing