Free Playboy = WTF

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I came home today and there's black covered magazine. I open it, and it's Playboy! WTH? I've never ordered anything from them, not do they have any CC info. Luckily, my wife believes me - but has anyone else gotten a free playboy?

BTW - I know jokes are inevitable, but I really would like an answer... :)

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I dunno man... I seem to remember a certain post from you a while back... I'm starting to have my doubts!

:eek:k:eek:k

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
We currently receive Rolling Stone that we neither ordered nor paid for. It does not come in a black plastic cover though. You reading it for the articles? ;)

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
You didn't happen to sign up for Delta Sky Miles, and used said miles on magazines and the likes did you? I've been receiving some odd magazines, and after checking into it, it appeared that it was magazine that I selected to use my Sky Miles before they expired...

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
sorry bout that Rammy, when I renewed my subscription I had the option to pick a few friends to receive a trial issue. You were one of the lucky ones. At least it's good spam.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
sorry bout that Rammy, when I renewed my subscription I had the option to pick a few friends to receive a trial issue. You were one of the lucky ones. At least it's good spam.
lmao. No problem. BTW - are you serious? I don't remember giving you my address...

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Maybe someone got it for you when you were recovering from surgery and it just took a while to get sent.
Any subscription I have ever signed up for or was signed up for me usually took at least 2 issues before they started arriving.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
I don't know what im more shocked about, you signed up someone who didn't know (who had a wife) or that you still pay for playboy when the internet has all you need for free lol ;)