Frustration on resale this year?

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Wow! $225 is a pretty amazing price if it's in a decent condition. If I were living in the States I'd have definitely bought it off of you - however the price will double or almost triple due to taxes, customs, and shipping to Egypt.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
What size and carrier? Gazelle would give you $280 for an unlocked 32 GB AT&T 5s. The same phone on Sprint is only worth $190 to them. These prices are less than the actual value on eBay and Craigslist, but more convenient for some people. You should easily be able to sell a 32 GB AT&T iPhone 5s on Craigslist for $300. I'm guessing you're with Sprint. Their phones are in lower demand. This seems to be the case even when they are unlocked.

I would relist it on Craigslist since it's been a week.

What size and carrier? Gazelle would give you $280 for an unlocked 32 GB AT&T 5s. The same phone on Sprint is only worth $190 to them. These prices are less than the actual value on eBay and Craigslist, but more convenient for some people. You should easily be able to sell a 32 GB AT&T iPhone 5s on Craigslist for $300. I'm guessing you're with Sprint. Their phones are in lower demand. This seems to be the case even when they are unlocked.

I would relist it on Craigslist since it's been a week.
I am on sprint and I see the lower demand for sprint. Crazy though because I sold my 5 last year within 2 hours of posting it on CL. I will repost today and see what happens.

ricks2gtouch

Zealot
Silver
Feb 20, 2009
Florida
I have only received one email for my 5s on CL. But, we have actually decided to add a line to our family share and gift it to a family member.

Bmichael78

Feb 3, 2014
Maybe? But I have my sim unlocked 5s on CL for $225 and no real hits.. What has the world come toooooo!
I sold my 5s on crappy Virgin Mobile for $310. Maybe this can be chalked up to lots of idiots in my neighborhood?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk