Full body case

iHye

Nov 16, 2009
Hi iCafe!

I've searched around this forum, and the net, to find the best full body case, but i can't find the perfect one. I bought a cheap full crystal case off ebay, which i'm completely dissatisfied with now.

I'm looking for either a full body case that can be vouched for, or a sleeve case with a screen protector film.

Any input would help....

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
iSkin solo FX

Or if you want something that protects the home button aswell and comes with headphone and dock protector then the Switcheasy Colors

Last edited by a moderator:

iHye

Nov 16, 2009
I received the noel series earlier today in the mail. However, i did notice that the case had scratches along the left side. Also, I tried very carefuly to remove the green tags on the logo protectors and the clear screen protector, but i had trouble. They left trails of white, sticky residue behind. I emailed the company and asked them to replace it.

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
http://cretouch.com/index.php/cPath/32_41
I've got the red case and I have to say that I love this style of case cause the screen is protected at all times be it in your pocket or purse (if a woman) like me. Also the cover has no magnets, it just kinda curves around at the top and goes up and over the sim card tray so that it is protected as well. You can flip back the cover when in use if you want but me , I just let it hang down. Mush like the Vaja case but much less expensive. This is the case for me..gonna be ordering a black one soon.

iHye

Nov 16, 2009
I should have bought the otterbox tl a longggg time ago! It's practically perfect!

uRabbit

Bronze
Jul 13, 2009
+1 for Otterbox. I have it an love it. However, I am looking at getting a slimmer case, simply for ease of use and better portability.

Right now, I keep it on my hip in the holster included with the purchase. However, 70% of the time that I drop my iPhone, are due to it being in the holster and getting knocked out.

Granted, my iPhone has suffered NO damage whatsoever. Something even scratched the screen protector and it did not go through to the screen itself, thanks to the little cushion of air between the protector and the screen.

NV 05

Dec 25, 2009
NV
real FULL case?

So none of the case's mentioned actually cover the dock. IMO the dock and to a lesser extent the phone jack are the weak links for dust / moisture etc...

I'm looking for a case that covers the dock. I don't mind taking it off at night for charging etc... I'm using screen protectors so I don't need that feature so much.

I would prefer a silicone case but I'm open to all suggestions. I'm just tired of losing the little dock covers already !

Thanks in advance for your reply's.

Matt

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
The Cretouch case covers the dock when closed. The only cases that cover the dock are pouch type cases....you have to remove the phone to use it. Not a big fan of cases where you must take the phone out of it for access.

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Otterbox has the new Commuter TL cases in several colors now. There are silicone plugs for the access ports; and is a three part case that protects the Apple logo yet allows it to be shown. This review was made before the other colors came out.
I'll 2nd the recommendation on the Otterbox Commuter TL. I have one and love it. It's not as bulky as the Otterbox Defender (provides a little less protection) and slips nicely in/out of pocket.