Go big or go home

darkpoet25

Bronze
Dec 20, 2008
Indianapolis
Did the same thing. Got a 6 on release day. Was happy for it for the week I had it but I knew deep down I was really wanting the Plus and only got the 6 because I couldn't find a Plus anywhere. When I found a Plus available I jumped on it and returned my 6. My only dilemma now is figuring out which phone between the Plus and Note 4 I prefer. I love them both. Been using the Plus more as of late but it goes in cycles.
How does the 6 Plus and the Note 4 compare? Is there a noticeable difference in screen resolution?

alicepattinson

Bronze
Feb 3, 2013
iPhone 6 plus is great! I tried to hold it, since I can't afford it yet. hahaha. It's so slim but it's really great with case to make it heavy and easy to hold.

BassFishing1

Nov 1, 2012
Actually at first in Kansas City on Verizon could not get a iPhone 6 even at the Apple Store. So I did get 3 iPhone 6+'s from the Apple Store. After using the iPhone 6+'s for about 12 days, I returned 2 of them (wife loves hers) for iPhone 6's. It is all a personal preference. They all have some type of case on them for protection.

Reactions: Njshoremom4gurlz

Gdgtmom

Nov 23, 2014
So after two months with the iPhone 6, I wanted more. So I got the iPhone 6 plus. Loving this one so much more. I thought it was too big, but as I saw it more and more, it was no bigger than previous Samsung phones that I have owned. Not looking back.

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I did similar my story is strange lmao
I had the six love it (LOVED) it and I saw a few women holding the plus I held it and had to have it!!!
I ran to Craigslist wrote my story!
Within 24 hours I met w someone and switched! Same phone same colors same memory just different sizes!
I now love my plus and seems perfect size!
It does take two hands thou and being a woman w a bag it's not an issue

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Had the 6, switch to the 6+ for one reason....Battery life!!!!! My 6 was as big as the plus with a battery case on. The larger screen is a non-issue to me as once my eyes adjusted it was no different from the 6 :)