Goodbye Vapor Hello Atomic Hybrid (Review Inside)

Spoolin414

Bronze
Dec 6, 2007
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Hey Guys, I decided to dump the Vapor after I received my new Atomic Hybrid today. This case is amazing, I tried everything on my Vapor and it was working decent but under the case I had 3 different types of tape. This case goes right on out of the box and it works just as well as my Apple Bumper. Kinda upset that I have 5 other aluminum cases Im not sure what I will be doing with but for now I am a happy camper with the Atomic Hybrid. My reviews are on youtube, check it out!

Let me know what you guys think, it was my first review on youtube ever, so if it sucked hopefully I get better haha

Part 1
Part 2

teefar

Bronze
Mar 13, 2009
Does this case have a lay on table design? Can you lay it face down without the screen touching the table?

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
question: does the anodize chip away like the Element Vapor case? The Vapor case's only downfall for me was it wasn't clear-coated to prevent the anodize from chipping if the case got accidentally bumped against a hard surface.

Spoolin414

Bronze
Dec 6, 2007
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My Atomic Hybrid hasn't chipped or anything. I also don't drop my phone or do anything to cause it to chip. With regular use I have had no issues.