I posted a shot of my battery usage below. I have everything on. Wifi, 3G, BT, Location Services, Notifications, etc.
I can tell you that the best care for your battery is to keep it "topped off" whenever possible, and every month or every other month, drain it below 10% and then fully recharge before use again. It's better that you use it till it actually shuts off on its own, but that's not always possible.
90% of my usage this morning is SimplyTweet, CNN app, and Yahoo messenger. the other 10% is mail and safari.
Honestly, my battery has never been so good. And yes, I'm jailbroken, but no themes. Only SBSettings, Open SSH (which is off for security reasons), VoiceActivator, and MyWi.