Guys I got good news and bad

Appleboy

Bronze
Jan 24, 2011
Just called up a local walmart , they have a 16gb wifi white in stock.. I'm bout to go pick it up... Bad news it's WHITE ;(

Mickeylittle

Zealot
Gold
Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
Just called up a local walmart , they have a 16gb wifi white in stock.. I'm bout to go pick it up... Bad news it's WHITE ;(
Well if it's going to be housed in a leather case of some type that really isn't going to matter! If it is going to be very visible then I agree, why settle!

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Or you find what many others have found that the white one have light leakage and they hate them.
Overblown. Have seen at least a dozen.... couldn't find a one with "dreaded" light leakage lol.

Nor is this problem only with white. 'Course when people go out of their way to find a problem, odds are they will find one. :)

Michael

Appleboy

Bronze
Jan 24, 2011
I can't help it.. I'm an American we can't wait.. But bad news is that I went to the damn store and did a debit purchase somehow wellsfargo system glitch isn't allowing me to run my card.. I called them up and they said nothing they can do.. So freaking pissed.. O well I'll just wait for the black.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Or you find what many others have found that the white one have light leakage and they hate them.
I had 3 replacements in less than a week with the iPad 2 and all 3 of them had light-leakage and all 3 of them were black so it doesn't matter what color they all have the same problems.

GaryPSU

Jun 11, 2010
I haven't seen any light leakage in the white as of yet
I've got a black 32gb WiFi. Light leakage is so minor, I only see it on shutdown if I look closely. Had this problem not been publicized, I never would have noticed it.

RickL

Bronze
Aug 24, 2009
Yeah I got ipad2 black wifi 32 and there is some light leakage. My girlfriend has a iPad 1 16gb and there is some light leakage on that too. Not as much as there is on mine but there is some, even on then first iPads.