Help! Jailbreak my new 3GS iPhone

serene

Bronze
Dec 10, 2009
okie. can i know with cydia can i change my message text tone and theme? also i just finish the video that iPhonegirl post it for me. the guy loaded 3 diffenece kind include cydia , icy and 1 more i forgot what is it... what is it for?

serene

Bronze
Dec 10, 2009
now i tap on blackrain icon again ...it show cydia , rock , icy... i tap on cydia and tap install. it show the word complete.

serene

Bronze
Dec 10, 2009
but mine didn't show the black column with the words downloading packages ..cancel

serene

Bronze
Dec 10, 2009
can delete off the whole thing and restart all over again? will it be better?

serene

Bronze
Dec 10, 2009
ya i would wait also .. i am still waiting and trying to reload as and when.

serene

Bronze
Dec 10, 2009
hope it will be fine real soon been waiting for an hour or so ... got to tks juls1585.. she had been guiding me step by step.

serene

Bronze
Dec 10, 2009
with cydia .. can i change my text message tone and background of the main pages?

Fishermen21

Oct 5, 2009
Hey serene u got your iPhone frm Wich provider? M1 starhub or singtel? If u can get cydia in your iPhone your phone is already jailbroken. U just need to get few other cydia app to get make your iPhone good. message tone u need to change the extension of your original tones and also need the browser to replace the tone in the iPhone.

If im not wrong there is no app which cab change your message tone but there is app for ringtone. Any ring is one of it. But fo ringtone u just need a few steps to convert the mp3 to m4r.

U r able to get the iPhone fully jailbreak? Cos I got a new iPhone with the updated bootrom frm singtel and can only do a tethered jailbreak.

Fishermen21

Oct 5, 2009
U can just go and sleep now and wake up tomorrow morning to check on the cydia. Don't waste time waiting. It is morning over the other side n it's already 130 am on Singapore. So good nite!

serene

Bronze
Dec 10, 2009
i got it from m1. but everyone was saying that download cydia can change my sms tone. pls guide me step by step in doing this ,, i am really an IT idiot.. tks