Help! Jailbreak my new 3GS iPhone

Fishermen21

Oct 5, 2009
Hi as the cydia server is currently down. I don't think u can do anything now. Just have to wait for it to get back up again. Anyway once u get cydia up u will need winterboard to custom your theme. This require the iPhone to be reboot.

In case u panic, just to check with u is your iPhone serial number 5k945 and up or 940 and below? If it is 945 and up u need to be with your com cos u will have to reboot your iPhone using blackrain.

Dun get too worried when the iTunes and the USB plug appear on your screen that is normal for the newer iPhone 3gs.

U may to add extra repo for other good stuff.

Fishermen21

Oct 5, 2009
Just brief explaination. Im still trying to Learn to get my message tone replace too.
As for the ringtone it's quite easy I believe cos I had done that with a aac conversion in iTunes and then get it's extension change to m4r and then music tone is under ringtone tab of my iTunes already.

serene

Bronze
Dec 10, 2009
FINALLY, i can load into cydia ... i am now at the home of cydia.
so what next?

Fishermen21

Oct 5, 2009
juls1585 said:
juls doesn't know how to change text tones...fireman should be able to help you. like i said before its not as easy as he said it was.
I did not say it was easy to change message tone. I still trying to figure how to replace the messagetone. Can try YouTube.

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
Can't talk about cracked apps here dude. Read the rules. Delete your post please.

serene

Bronze
Dec 10, 2009
oh what is cracked apps? can u help krunks83? i am stuck now... helpless now

serene

Bronze
Dec 10, 2009
i had got ssh on my laptop already. left hand-side are all my computer folder. right hand-side are all my iPhone folder.. now how can i change my text message tones? Pls guide me step by step. tks ....

serene

Bronze
Dec 10, 2009
Hi all

i finally got to change my sms tones. now this problem cope out. when i am trying to change my theme on cydia. 

I need to seek for help ! after jailbreak. i change all the 6 sms tones. everything was fine. but surfing awhile. it turn off automatic. when i trying to on it give a pic with a usb to connect to itune on my iPhone. On my computer it show ' itune has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. you must restore this iPhone before it can be use with itune'. it the second time i had this problem. the first time i restore my iPhone back to orginal. then i start all to jailbreak. Now it the 3rd time. whenever the phone shut down i would hav e to restore cydia all over again. but my contacts , pic all is still available after i restore it? C an someone tell me what happen.HOW HOW??