Home sharing..how to?

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
says him with the good job and plenty of money.... look if i could aford to do it your way don't you think i would!? i cant work due to my disabilities and that will never change i,am disabled and have to live with it. don't have a go at me for being poor and unable to work
It has nothing to do with my money - it has something to do with the developers! What if you're developer, and are using months and months of developing a great app for all the iPhone users, and we just crack this app and downloaded it for free - would you like to make some updates or even new applications in the future?....that's the way these great guy's and gal's are making their money!

I'm not saying you're a bad guy, I'm just saying that this ain't the way to get an app!

lowrider69

Bronze
Nov 1, 2009
uk/devon
It has nothing to do with my money - it has something to do with the developers! What if you're developer, and are using months and months of developing a great app for all the iPhone users, and we just crack this app and downloaded it for free - would you like to make some updates or even new applications in the future?....that's the way these great guy's and gal's are making their money!

I'm not saying you're a bad guy, I'm just saying that this ain't the way to get an app!

it does have something to do with money its all about money to be correct! why is there not a price for the poor?... becuse of greed ;)

what are the developers of tomtom worth? i,am sure there very very much more well off then a poor ex serviceman with no legs :eek:k:eek:k

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
it does have something to do with money its all about money to be correct! why is there not a price for the poor?... becuse of greed ;)

what are the developers of tomtom worth? i,am sure there very very much more well off then a poor serviceman with no legs :eek:k:eek:k
I seriously doubt you are an ex service man with no legs. If this were the case, you would be financially secure for the rest of your life. You actually get more compensation being maimed than you do if you are killed - which I find horrific.

If you arent a serviceman with no legs, as a fellow Englishman, shame on you for saying something like that

lowrider69

Bronze
Nov 1, 2009
uk/devon
your right i did get a payout but trust me by time i payed everything i was left with next to nothing to live off for the rest of my life..don't you ever watch the news? we don't get huge amounts like people think my friend

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark

what are the developers of tomtom worth? i,am sure there very very much more well off then a poor ex serviceman with no legs :eek:k:eek:k
LOL...are you kidding / or are you serious!?

If I was poor man - would you think it was okay for me roping a bank to get some money? Poor people on the street is a serious issue, but you missing some money to buy that expensive great app TomTom = NO!

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
your right i did get a payout but trust me by time i payed everything i was left with next to nothing to live off for the rest of my life..don't you ever watch the news? we don't get huge amounts like people think my friend
Im well aware of the compensation paid to soldiers - and their widow's.

Like I said, I seriously doubt you have lost your legs fighting for this country.

However, ill say again - if you cant afford it, don't buy it. I cant afford a farrari - I wouldn't steal one. TomTom is a gadget, not a necessity.

lowrider69

Bronze
Nov 1, 2009
uk/devon
its the truth but sorry no widow..getting married next month 21st nov..now thats bravery my little women still wants me lol bless her cotton socks salt of the earth she is ;)