Honest questions answered.

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
They must use it on this version and not make us wait till Jan for iPhone#2 with landscape text.
Ciao
Did I miss something? Is there already talk of an iPhone 2? I'm already planning on waiting until December or so to get mine (bug free and cheaper) so if a new one is maybe coming out in Jan, i'll wait until then!

smilly1010

May 30, 2007
I thought the send email sound was used previously. However I don't recall seeing that bar chart. Grrrrr.
Could that bar chart be hinting at the possibility of opening attachments (word/excel/etc) on the phone? I'm pretty sure a blackberry can do this; i don't see why the iPhone wouldn't be able to

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Could that bar chart be hinting at the possibility of opening attachments (word/excel/etc) on the phone? I'm pretty sure a blackberry can do this; i don't see why the iPhone wouldn't be able to
I was wondering about that. Was the chart on there previously? I remember the old demo had Bob typing.

Also, didn't the previous demos have the choice of two angles for the animation? These no longer have the option.

BillSinAtl

Jun 12, 2007
Atlanta
Calendar

Not much was mentioned in Jobs' presentation about the calendar on the iPhone. Is it syncable and compatible with iCal? Does the iPhone also sync with desktop notes or memos?

Thanks!:eek:

Afternoon, to keep my work location somewhat private... I will simply just say that I currently work very closly with this device.

If you have any questions about it, I will be more then happy to answer what I can.

Please do NOT ask where I work, or how i'm affiliated. Your question will be ignored, Thank you for understanding.

smilly1010

May 30, 2007
I was wondering about that. Was the chart on there previously? I remember the old demo had Bob typing.

Also, didn't the previous demos have the choice of two angles for the animation? These no longer have the option.
This is definitely new... The old one had some pictures in the body of an email and that was it.

BillSinAtl

Jun 12, 2007
Atlanta
Calendar

Not much was mentioned in Jobs' presentation about the calendar on the iPhone. Is it syncable and compatible with iCal? Does the iPhone also sync with desktop notes or memos?

Thanks!

radbrent

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
How long will it take me to sync 500 songs, 100 pictures, and a couple of shows and or movies to my iPhone. From the second I get home and plug it into the computer to is saying "ok to disconnect" (if it says that)...?

jtlax3

Bronze
May 31, 2007
email sounds

holy crap...I just watched the email demo again and the "send sound" scared that crap out of me! I accidentally had my speakers turned up pretty loud. hahaha.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Yeah...except the soup nazi actually had something to offer...
I think he was referring to YOU as the Soup Nazi.

Anyways, on to questions let me get to a serious one.

Who will be the first person to POST a YouTube video on YouTube of The AT&T Store where they bought their phone, from their iPhone?

Eliza

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007

Thanks!
During the keynote the screen behind Jobs at one point (11:14 if you want to see that part yourself) says you can sync the iPhone with calendars (iCal included) and with notes.

Macster

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Oregon
During the keynote the screen behind Jobs at one point (11:14 if you want to see that part yourself) says you can sync the iPhone with calendars (iCal included) and with notes.
Which is what the Apple website says now, along with syncing up to Entourage or Outlook. (That was new to me as I don't remember seeing it the last time I was dreaming there.)

Boyscout47

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Did I miss something? Is there already talk of an iPhone 2? I'm already planning on waiting until December or so to get mine (bug free and cheaper) so if a new one is maybe coming out in Jan, i'll wait until then!
Why do people continue to think that the iPhone is going to drop in price. Does Apple regularly let there products be discounted?

Boyscout47

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Alright...I guess this thread can die now, because it is definitely NOT any sort of multimedia messaging.

Nice try...I hope you had fun fooling some people.
I have an idea, you and all those that think he is fake, could just not look at this thread. There is a way to stop email notification of new posts and then you wont be bothered by all this "false" info and feel the need to save us poor stupid people that believe him.

Do you people keep posting cause you truly care about us or do you just not believe in your own cause?

Please pick a side and stick with it. Maybe you should create a thread of your own that you can post to of how false it all is. I would be happy to copy his posts over there for you to pick apart if you want.

Boyscout47

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Because second and third versions of the iPod dropped in price when they were released.
i understand that but they are second and third generations. Not the first gen. Most people on here think that in 3 months the first generations will be suddenly cheaper.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
i understand that but they are second and third generations. Not the first gen. Most people on here think that in 3 months the first generations will be suddenly cheaper.
I don't see that many people that think it will drop in price anytime soon. You may see some pricing promotions as it gets closer to the holidays, but that's only if it doesn't sell as well as expected. IF they sell everyone they have for $600, then I don't see them dropping the price for a while.