How are you going to protect your new iPhone 4S?

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Well WHEN I get it I will be using the same griffin motif I got free from Apple when they had the free case deal going on. I've tried Numerous other cAses and never liked them or they just were to Bulky.

This thing is perfect. It's rubber so when I drop my phone, it absorbs most of the impact. But way thinner then an otter box. It's lifted a little on the edges. Honestly I suggest this one to everyone and they love it too.

AeroCare

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2009
All over the World !
I have a rubber case just like the griffin. It was given to me free by Square Trade when I bought their iPhone insurance. Hopefully when I get my 4S and buy the insurance they'll send me another one.

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
Where's the coolest bumpers at? Basically best place to get them? Amazon?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

NewGuy

Bronze
Dec 30, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.facebook.com
I have a rubber case just like the griffin. It was given to me free by Square Trade when I bought their iPhone insurance. Hopefully when I get my 4S and buy the insurance they'll send me another one.
Didn't you say square trade covers theft? Someone did, well I checked and they don't. Only damage.

NewGuy

Bronze
Dec 30, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.facebook.com
No I didn't say they cover theft.
Sorry, somebody did say it and they said that they filed a theft claim for a previous device for them. AT&T's insurance plan does cover theft but its a 199 deductible. After my 3GS was stolen I always put my phone away when I'm somewhere not sure about or someone shady passes by. Ive kept my 4 safe and the 4s will be kept safer lol.

gotzaiPhone

Zealot
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
I have not used a case since I had the original iPhone and I will not start with this one. I just don't drop it and that's worked for me for the last 4 years.

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
My sister isn't taking any chances and she's getting an Otterbox. AND she's getting the Apple Care+. She dropped her 3GS last week and her rocker volume button fell off.