How did you find EverythingiPhone

jamesdemien

May 31, 2007
I was an everything treo guy...and still am for now. I got the newsletter and decided to join up...

I can't wait to get that phone.

nvenice

May 31, 2007
under a rock
How I found you

I've been considering a Treo for a couple of years and I joined the everything Treo site and just as I was coming to the conclusion that I prefer the iPhone, they sent me an email linking this site.

EBodin4

May 31, 2007
I heard about Everything iPhone from a google search about the iPhone.
Have a great day!
EBodin4

jtlax3

Bronze
May 31, 2007
I went searching for iPhone forums because I wanted to learn more about the device. duh, google! It's funny though, because no matter what site you go to, there are always the same stories! Apple tell us more about the iPhone! :)

marty

May 31, 2007
Where I found everythingiPhone

I found everythingiPhone through everythingtreo email. I have been watching the Apple site for added information, but just happened to read an email today from everythingtreo.com

Maxwell

May 31, 2007
everythingiPhone actually found me!

Discuss how each of you found Everything iPhone.

While googling for various iPhone sites I came across this one. I went to it a few times but it really wasn't special. I then decided after bouncing around to different sites to pick one and stick with it and try to make it a better community. I started posting a little bit and then one day I just decided to turn it up 110 percent and give it all to this site. The site is becoming more popular now and is generating more traffic. With more traffic comes more people and with more people comes more stories and news entries. EI is evolving into a fine website and I hope it continues to grow and become more and more popular.
everythingiPhone arrived as a link in an email from Palm Treo, of all things. Talk about Macy telling Gimbles.

Maxwell

May 31, 2007
Doesn't Palm worry at all about promoting iPhone?

I was an everything treo guy...and still am for now. I got the newsletter and decided to join up...

I can't wait to get that phone.
I own a Treo and like it very much. The iPhone word and contest reached me as a link in a Treo newsletter sort of thing. Who'd have thunk it?

Kabeyun

Silver
Jan 10, 2007
Northeast US
This is great stuff! I moderate over at ET.com, but those who frequent both may have noticed I've slowed down a little there as things have picked up here. EI.com is starting to get a real group feel, and it's fantastic.

I'll be out of the country until almost the end of June. I'm sure I'll return to an explosion of activity!

-K

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
I saw the link from EverythingTreo as I was researching an issue with my Treo 750. I also googled iPhone forums.

gutman925

Mar 15, 2007
A co-worker of mine who is a bigger macAddict than I sent me the link. So far the forums have been (mostly) very informative. I can't wait what will happen once the phone hits the streets and into our hands (provided we can get one!)