how often is SAFARI crashing on you...

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
Well my safari doesn't crash too often. I spent around 3 hours straight browsing and posting and it only crashed once.

MacBliss

Jun 30, 2007
I can't really recall safari ever crashing on me in the last 6 weeks since I got my iPhone, and I am browsing on that thing atleast 2hours a day, unlike quite a few of my apps though... But safari has been real solid for me.

phoenix713

Sep 26, 2008
used to almost never crash. Then I did the last update and it started crashing every 20 pages or so. It crashed everytime I try to got to tuaw.com. (was thinking it was soon thing Apple built in to prevent iPhone users to go to sites that aren't 100% happy with Apple)

projectdarkside

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Mine crashed about 2-3x a week, ya kno kinda of an occasional thing i guess you could say but ive learned to kinda live with it(Only because its and iPhone and my iPhone is special to me... if this were some Windows Mobile phone it would be separated in 4 differnet places around my neigborhood);)

I found that just turning off the iPhone then turning it back on will fix it for like another 3-5 days like a little refresh :laugh2:

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Mine is kinda weird one day it will me pretty bad and the next... Not one crash... Most days are good tho

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Safari hasn't crashed for me since 1.0.2.
1.0.2?! That's a long time ago. Many firmwares and tons of browsing has me having a hard time believing safari has NEVER crashed on you! You sure about that? Aren't you jailbreaking like the rest of us? Don't get me wrong, Lincoln, I don't think you're lying but you've got to be the ONLY one that it hasn't crashed on... I'm on 2.1 and safari is not crashing for me like it did on 2.0.1 and 2.0.2, but it does take a minute to load safari and texts and sometimes typing gives a lag...