How's everyone enjoying there new iPad ? :)

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
It seems like the two big selling points were lte and resolution, to me it's not really worth 700 bucks lololol. However this is my first ipad so it's new and sechsy to me.

rtgc2003

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
DFW,TX
I exchanged my 32 gig for a 64gig today no hassles ! Needed the extra space this retina apps are huge.

Slims even

Mar 14, 2012
The display is like 50% better. The size difference is so rewarding though. It's good to have the room+.
I'm ok with 32 gigs on new iPad due to my ipad2 having more than half it's gigs still available for my clutter. Ipad3will stay light for a while. At least until I fill the great ipad2

Seriously though, I have had about a dozen people pass through over the last 24 hours since my 8am pick up of the new iPad 3rd gen yesterday and everyone who clicks through the ultra gorgeous wallpapers I set up on each iPad side by side, one by one the oohs and aahhs keep coming. These are mostly serious computer people who think they are to advanced for iPad. Lol. They were very impressed in the level of improvement.
I read so many posts writing its nothing visibly different and it's not enough to represent the upgrade. Fine, upgrading is an individual choice but the display is what it is. All you have to do is look.

iphone1027

Bronze
Jul 2, 2008
The display is like 50% better. The size difference is so rewarding though. It's good to have the room+.
I'm ok with 32 gigs on new iPad due to my ipad2 having more than half it's gigs still available for my clutter. Ipad3will stay light for a while. At least until I fill the great ipad2

Seriously though, I have had about a dozen people pass through over the last 24 hours since my 8am pick up of the new iPad 3rd gen yesterday and everyone who clicks through the ultra gorgeous wallpapers I set up on each iPad side by side, one by one the oohs and aahhs keep coming. These are mostly serious computer people who think they are to advanced for iPad. Lol. They were very impressed in the level of improvement.
I read so many posts writing its nothing visibly different and it's not enough to represent the upgrade. Fine, upgrading is an individual choice but the display is what it is. All you have to do is look.
I can definitely relate.
I got stopped by about 6 different people just to see the new iPad. Not one had a complaint about the screen and actually 2 people that had iPad 2's were going to upgrade.
I quote, "Now that's a screen!"