HTC Weather on iPhone ( project )

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Fye

This is what it's going to look like....

Last edited by a moderator:

cdelauz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
its looking awesome dude, keep it up, cant wait to have this, do you need to be jailbroken for this?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I'm interested as well. Have you spoken at all with Lincoln here regarding JS coding? As you may know, he has experience coding similar lock screen widgets (that I'm currently using)

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
I will release the Non- Animated Theme first and the animated one when i get the right codes..:)

i will get in contact with Lincoln to see what he can do....:sick:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'd be happy to help, katra. No guarantees I'll be able to produce anything as I'm new in the department of coding as well, but I have become rather good with JS. This is quite different from my widgets, but I'll give it a shot. If you'd PM a download link I'll mess around with it.

Also, I'm getting into Objective-C, so given time, I might be able to turn this into a full-fledged app to replace the stock weather app, instead of a WinterBoard theme. Free, of course. ;)

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Update !

Hello guy's ... i will be releasing the HTC weather Theme (Non-Animated) in a few hours...!:laugh2:

this just for now... after a lot of googling..i managed to do it. Im now more confident that the HTC animated theme will be coming sooner than expected...:laugh2:

Google is your friend !:)

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Release !

Here it is guy's..Katra's Beatiful Weather Theme...:laugh2:

....Enjoy...:laugh2:

Many Updates..soon... (animted Version)...soon...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Great theme, but I can't use my photos as wallpaper. On the main screen with all the icons, the screen is black, no matter what I choose for w/p.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Great theme, but I can't use my photos as wallpaper. On the main screen with all the icons, the screen is black, no matter what I choose for w/p.

You have to put your wallpaper in the katra weather.theme folder... name it "Wallpaper"...;)

winterboard is supposed to do it auto matically when you select "user wallpaper" ... i think it's a glitch...:p

unless otherwise..