HTC Weather on iPhone ( project )

free2rhyme590

Gold
Try unchecking everything else except my theme... tell me if that works..

i think what ever other theme you have checked might be stoping it from showing.....

let me know...
i just uncecked everything from winterboard except your theme... and it still doesn't work... would it have to do something with the weatherapp thing... do i need that weather thing...

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
nice. it worked for me, but with the new unlock dock, it doesn't look right. also, when charging, it doesn't look right.

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
Looking good katra. DL'd it tonight off Cydia. Had a problem pulling data from accuweather (no response) but I think it may have been their problem. Switched over to yahooWeather and it works great. Can't wait for the animated version.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
update

BIGGER icons are on the way..!:laugh2:

i will release a new version called Katra Weather HD...

first version icons= 200x240

HD version= 320x320

more detail.. looks freaking awesome..!

i will release it in a day or two....:laugh2:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Hell, I got that one, I even said in this thread that I thought it was better than the HTC one. I didn't realize you called it a widget! LOL
It's really a cross between a theme and a widget because its used through WinterBoard, but it pulls data from multiple servers (online ones and ones inside the phone) likes ones for OS X. Also, the weather retrieval code was taken from the OS X weather widget.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Ok guy's..you are in for a treat ! :D

my HD version (non-animated) will be released tonight..! it's gonna make you wana check your weather every 10 minutes! ... it is a beatifull update...! :lol:

HD icons are 320x320 ...so much detail....just a beauty....

also, there is going to be no "slide to unlock" on the screen for the HD...
There is only one thing that people may not like, and it's that when you get a call while locked...the "slide to answer" BG does not show...only the green button shows...:-!

im pretty sure one of you guy's will figure it out...;)

i don't want to keep you guy's waiting any longer for this version...so stay tuned....

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Ok guy's..you are in for a treat ! :D

my HD version (non-animated) will be released tonight..! it's gonna make you wana check your weather every 10 minutes! ... it is a beatifull update...! :lol:

HD icons are 320x320 ...so much detail....just a beauty....

also, there is going to be no "slide to unlock" on the screen for the HD...
There is only one thing that people may not like, and it's that when you get a call while locked...the "slide to answer" BG does not show...only the green button shows...:-!

im pretty sure one of you guy's will figure it out...;)

i don't want to keep you guy's waiting any longer for this version...so stay tuned....
Are you incorporating the unlock dock at all?