HTC Weather on iPhone ( project )

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Where in Winter Park? I live on the lake where the restaurant Houston's is on. If you know Winter Park you know Houston's the restaurant!
It was off of Scarlet - near Full Sail. Cady Way trail was a 5 minute walk from the house.

kr3st

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Winter Park / Orlando, FL
It was off of Scarlet - near Full Sail. Cady Way trail was a 5 minute walk from the house.
We actually own another house on Cady Way, Right next across from Show Walter Field. If you walk out our front door, your looking right at the field. Thats pretty cool, very rare to hear about people in Winter Park area.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
We actually own another house on Cady Way, Right next across from Show Walter Field. If you walk out our front door, your looking right at the field. Thats pretty cool, very rare to hear about people in Winter Park area.
My cousins graduated from Winter Park High. One of them did track, CC, etc - I spent a lot of time at Show Walter...

kr3st

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
My cousins graduated from Winter Park High. One of them did track, CC, etc - I spent a lot of time at Show Walter...
Thats cool, I went to Lake Mary High. After I graduated I moved out here to Winter Park, so I'm originally from Lake Mary.

PS to stay on topic here, is there a ball park time for the release of HD Animated Theme?

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Hello guy's... im working hard on fixing a few bugs in the widget....

Some weather conditions don't call the appropiate icon.. trying to figure out why...

Thanks for all the feedback....

Also, as far as the widget reloading it self everytime you lock you screen... you guy's have to understand that this in HTML, and it's like saying, why does the page load everytime i go to "macthemes2.net" ..well thats the point ..it's supposed to load ...hope you guy's understand..

This widget as native app would be nice... and im working on that too...but this type of things take time...

Just keep checking back..

Last edited by a moderator:

kr3st

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Hello guy's... im working hard on fixing a few bugs in the widget....

Some weather conditions don't call the appropiate icon.. trying to figure out why...

Thanks for all the feedback....

Also, as far as the widget reloading it self everytime you lock you screen... you guy's have to understand that this in HTML, and it's like saying, why does the page load everytime i go to "macthemes2.net" ..well thats the point ..it's supposed to load ...hope you guy's understand..

This widget as native app would be nice... and im working on that too...but this type of things take time...

Just keep checking back..
We are all very thankful for your hard work, and will continue to be patient.

:) Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I would be more then happy to help.

louee6

Mar 10, 2008
Miami
Weather Widget...

First of all, I would like to say this is one of the dopest weather apps i've seen out there! Whomever put this together actually did an excellent job! Now my question, how do I go about installing this on my jailbroken 2G? Again Good Job!

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
An update will be released tomorrow night or wednesday for the HD theme. :)

Fixes:

- 100 % accuracy
- battery will show at the bottom of screen when charging
- loading throbber animates when updating
- more weather condition icons
- yahoo weather souce only (most accurate source)
- zip code location for configureme.js

kr3st

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
An update will be released tomorrow night or wednesday for the HD theme. :)

Fixes:

- 100 % accuracy
- battery will show at the bottom of screen when charging
- loading throbber animates when updating
- more weather condition icons
- yahoo weather souce only (most accurate source)
- zip code location for configureme.js
Seems about that time! Hopefully the update will be here tonight! Again, I'm excited for it.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Hello Guy's... the Update is here...! thanks for being patient...:)

Fixes:

- New Battery look when Charging
- 100% accurate weather
- Slide to answer inplemented
- Animated Throbbler when updating
- Icon wont display when receiving a call while on edge or 3G (but not WIFI)
- New Background (Optional ones included)

http://rapidshare.com/files/163271589/Katra_s_Weather_HD.theme.zip

Click image for BIGGER Screenshot..

Manchester

Oct 31, 2008
Manchester, UK
Ok, only had my iPhone a couple of weeks.

So, I wondered, how do I actually install this? As it looks class :)

Do I need an app installed before copying the zip file over to my iPhone?

Sorry for the newb question, just it doesn't mention it.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Hey K,

can you help, your old widget worked great for me in Manchester, Uk. I have installed this update, and the weather displayed correctly for the default (boston). So i knwo the widget works. But when i change my configure me file to "Manchester, Uk" i just get no icon and a constand "updating" circle. I have also chamged this to "London, Uk" and my postcode but nothing changes. Can you help?

Thanks

Croucher

Manchester

Oct 31, 2008
Manchester, UK
Hey K,

can you help, your old widget worked great for me in Manchester, Uk. I have installed this update, and the weather displayed correctly for the default (boston). So i knwo the widget works. But when i change my configure me file to "Manchester, Uk" i just get no icon and a constand "updating" circle. I have also chamged this to "London, Uk" and my postcode but nothing changes. Can you help?

Thanks

Croucher
No way Croucher, I'm from Manchester too :)

Any chance you can help me out with how to install this please?

And I think I can help you out as well, for your location, instead of putting Manchester, UK. Use the actual location:
UKXX0092

Fingers crossed it'll work, as that's the Yahoo code for Manchester.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
haha, should have guessed by the name! :)

Thanks, that worked a treat, and is much more accurate now. Ok Manchester, i take it your phone is jailbroken? If not you need to do that 1st....?

If your already jailbroken, then go into Cydia and install Open ssh.....

Let me know where your up to and ill talk you through it.

Manchester

Oct 31, 2008
Manchester, UK
haha, should have guessed by the name! :)

Thanks, that worked a treat, and is much more accurate now. Ok Manchester, i take it your phone is jailbroken? If not you need to do that 1st....?

If your already jailbroken, then go into Cydia and install Open ssh.....

Let me know where your up to and ill talk you through it.
Glad it worked ;) Will send you a PM instead, so that we don't go offtopic.

smittylube

Bronze
Feb 19, 2008
Silicon Valley
>>>>If your already jailbroken, then go into Cydia and install Open ssh.....

Let me know where your up to and ill talk you through it.<<<<

I could not find it in cydia... Will it be there or will I need to ssh?

I did the iPhonebrowser & got it to work.. Can I use that to do it?

Help--- that is one of the coolest things yet