HTC Weather on iPhone ( project )

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
OK this time it all came through.. I can see the screen shots, etc.

SO for Silicon Valley do I use a zip code or San Jose, Or Mountain View?

Sooooooooooooooooooo Exciting :)

BTW I just tried to DL it again from RS. Then I guess it unzips to a folder. I just dragged the whole folder 'katras_ weather_hd.theme into my themes folder (on my LT). Hope this might help the other helpless folks like me :)
Glad you got it working....try zip code first, I think that's what I did, I don't remember!

smittylube

Bronze
Feb 19, 2008
Silicon Valley
Ok I got my z code in the js file.

Just to verify I add the whole katras weather folder (& contents duh) into the root/themes folder that I can see all my themes in when I open it up yes?

ready to pull the plug.. also do I need to turn off the auto lock to be safe in the file transfer?

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
Yes drop the Katra Whether folder into library/themes (you should see other themes there if you have any installed). Katra Weather will the show up when you open Winterboard.

smittylube

Bronze
Feb 19, 2008
Silicon Valley
WHOALLY SH!T IT IS FANTASTIC!

It works. It says San Jose 77 and a BIG sun!

The only other thing I see happen is when I get a call it looks or shows the picture of the contact then puts the sun over it? if no picture you can see the 'picture frame' then the sun icon shows up after and while ringing. it even puts the sun over the picture if the phone is unlocked at the time.

Is there any way to fix that?

smittylube

Bronze
Feb 19, 2008
Silicon Valley
So I was thinking about how the sun covers the contact pic when the phone rings.. can we layer it or say use a transparent icon if the phone rings ? something like that might work yes?

If I can help let me know.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
if you are on Edge or 3G...the icon wont overlay the caller id....if you are on WIFI then, yes it will....:)

smittylube

Bronze
Feb 19, 2008
Silicon Valley
Ok I read that before. Alright I will turn off my wifi & try it... I had been reading the lock screen widget thread as well & got a few things mixed up ;)

Thanks again for your time....

smittylube

Bronze
Feb 19, 2008
Silicon Valley
This is killer! The full moon. then it had clouds then not! Awesome.
Ok next we need to have an easier way to change the wallpaper behind it. The squares are killer but I just know I will be swapping it when I find a good one for it..

thanks again for all your work

Proudfoot

Dec 3, 2007
Installed last night.

Looks stunning.

A huge thank you to Katra.

ps let's all be a bit more patient about the animated version folks, after all it is xmas

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
They've been asking for their animated version for well over a month, so Christmas (don't forget, it's Jesus 'Christ', not Jesus X) has nothing to do with it.

coopertwist

Jun 24, 2009
This a great...I just had 1 questions....Im running 3.0 and wanted to know how I can get ride of the processing wheel that is behind the city and temp.

Thanks

Cooper

Last edited by a moderator: