HTC Weather on iPhone ( project )

coopertwist

Jun 24, 2009
Ok, the processing deal went away after 1 hour....is there a code line that can be adjusted so that processing and the wheel can be below the city, temp, condit?

shazi201

Sep 30, 2009
installation Help

hi everyone. I love this, ididnt even knew this was possible. I have recently got 3GS from AT&T. Jailbrake done. Loaded this team from Cydia now the icon is fine but don't know how to change the city, i read we have to do SSH don't know how. Can someone please explain in detail for us newbies. I really appreciate and i don't see the HD V2 on Cydia has that not been released yet. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

ozman

Sep 20, 2009
Are you kidding?

ishazi, shazi201? how many names do you have?

first you nieed to istall sbsettings from cydia, then you install ssh-plugin for sbsettings and open ssh, then you access your iPhone with winscp from pc...

the file you downloaded you have to put on themes folder in "stash"...

then you can select this lockscreen in winterboard...

to change your location you take access in configme.js in this downloaded folder, there you can change everything you want to change...

do you want to tell me you found nothing in google?

shazi201

Sep 30, 2009
ozman, i don't know who ishazi is. And i did the jailbreak and unlock my self. Never asked any questions or help but was not able to do SSH. Anyway i found iPhonebrowser and that was helpful.

thank you