I can't wait for .....

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Also, I can't wait for April because I'm going here:
Looks very stunning. I hope you enjoy your time.

By the way, where exactly is that? I would like more information. It seems like a place I'd love to go. Let's just hope it doesn't turn out into one of those cheesy movies where teenagers party on an island and then start getting hunted down one by one at night. lmao :D

Reactions: Europa

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Looks very stunning. I hope you enjoy your time.

By the way, where exactly is that? I would like more information. It seems like a place I'd love to go. Let's just hope it doesn't turn out into one of those cheesy movies where teenagers party on an island and then start getting hunted down one by one at night. lmao :D
Thanks. Kevin and I are going go spend a few days in San Francisco in April. He hasn't ever been to California, and the bay is my favorite part of the state so that's where I chose for this trip. That's Alcatraz island in the image. You've probably heard of the famous prison that's on the island. It was shut down in 1963.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcatraz_Island

iHolophyte

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
Manchester UK
www.youtube.com
Thanks. Kevin and I are going go spend a few days in San Francisco in April. He hasn't ever been to California, and the bay is my favorite part of the state so that's where I chose for this trip. That's Alcatraz island in the image. You've probably heard of the famous prison that's on the island. It was shut down in 1963.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcatraz_Island

Rather than read it, just watch the many films out there. Lol

iHolophyte

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
For two big events on TV this weekend. Bollocks to the Oscars, but the NBA All Star stuff (yeah, yeah it's all exhibition stuff but it's also a showcase for some of the most amazing athletes on the planet) and a new episode of The Walking Dead should both make for great viewing.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I went on a tour of the Winchester Mystery House on my very first trip to San Francisco when I was 14. My grandmother and I both really enjoyed it.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Kill Bill volume 3.
According to Uma, Mr. Tarantino is waiting for her to age enough before he begins filming. Daryl Hanna's blinded character is still alive and Vivica Fox's daughter will likely still be feeling "raw about" her mothers death. I can't wait either! (y)

Reactions: Europa