I heard a truck pull up outside my house...

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
...ran to the front door, expecting it's FedEx's...turns out to be the garbage truck (Damn, I forgot it's trash collection day)... It's going to be a looong, looong day...

iphun

Zealot
Gold
Mar 16, 2009
PA
Trust me I know how you feel. UPS decided they needed to come into my neighborhood to turn around, 2 school buses, and many other trucks today I have never seen before. On top of that now lawnmowers! All I want to see is the white FedEx truck!

MaverickC17

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007
Delivered!

FedEx.com was reporting "Out For Delivery" at 8:27am and it arrived at my house at 10:15am :)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Trust me I know how you feel. UPS decided they needed to come into my neighborhood to turn around, 2 school buses, and many other trucks today I have never seen before. On top of that now lawnmowers! All I want to see is the white FedEx truck!

Go and take a cold shower... it'll be with you soon enough no doubt.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
My wife an I have a bet.

I broke my wedding ring about 10 years ago (and since I am not a ring person, never bother to get it fixed or replaced), this year for our anniversery (this coming Thursday) she bought me a new titanium wedding ring, I believe her exact words were..."Let's see you break that, @$$hole!" At any rate it is being delivered today by UPS, my phone is coming by fedex. she says my phone will make it first, I have no faith in fedex, I figure the next truck I hear is gonna be UPS with my ring.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
My wife an I have a bet.

I broke my wedding ring about 10 years ago (and since I am not a ring person, never bother to get it fixed or replaced), this year for our anniversery (this coming Thursday) she bought me a new titanium wedding ring, I believe her exact words were..."Let's see you break that, @$$hole!" At any rate it is being delivered today by UPS, my phone is coming by fedex. she says my phone will make it first, I have no faith in fedex, I figure the next truck I hear is gonna be UPS with my ring.
LMAO! Good one, Shutter13.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
My wife an I have a bet.

Haha! That is hilarious!

Redon

Apr 26, 2009
Orlando, FL
Just switch your 3g with the 3gs from the box, he wont know the difference...and now you can play. :)
im going to say "go on youtube and watch and unboxing there"

edit: just opened it. i think im in love.

there was another package for me also, its my 2G iPhone back from the repair center at Apple. im opening it right now! i just got 2 iPhones in the mail today!

aknightstale41

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
My wife an I have a bet.

For health reasons it might be a good idea to pace around and mumble aloud "when the hell is this ups truck coming".
(and cheer on fed ex silently)

sonicwind

Bronze
May 12, 2008
I just got my 32GB White one 5 minutes ago. but i have to wait tell my roommate gets home because he want to see the unboxing :mad:
This is where I tell my roommate that the box had already come open during shipping.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
FedEx tracking now shows:

"June 19, 2009 8:23 A.M - On FedEx vehicle for delivery". It's now 9:29 A.M MST. I live way out on the Phoenix suburb, so I'll probably be the last delivery today for this truck. Should have got a "Transplant Organ. Please Rush" label slapped on the box.