I ordered from Power Support

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I ordered crystal film covers for our iP4s. I should have them tomorrow. I'll post back with my thoughts. They were always my favorite though. I couldn't even tell they were on my previous phones.

daver

Nov 23, 2009
Got mine about 2 months ago. The iPhone 4 version I feel is nothing compared to when I had it on my 3G. The screen is now a dust and fingerprint magnet. Without the protector, the glass by itself didn't attract a lot of dust and lint. But luckily, I'm not the type of person who wants my phone all pretty (as long as the phone works) so no complaints coming from my end. Just pointing out the facts.

Lunfai

Bronze
Sep 16, 2010
Don't know where your enviorment is, but I've used the anti-finger print version which is matte, and it's so good. It's hardly noticeable (some friends even complemented me because it was installed so well), and I like the style of the anti-glare. The screen is still sharp, but not as crystal clear, but it's certainly still nice. I'd doubt the cystal clear version would differ much, but I haven't tried that version so, I'm not sure about fingerprints, but dust gets a bit dusty in some public places, but it's one wipe and clean :D

daver

Nov 23, 2009
Yeah, wipe and clean does the job. I'm talking about the crystal clear power support screen and back protector.

Lunfai

Bronze
Sep 16, 2010
Yepp, that's why I can't say anything for fingerprints, since mine has the matte finish which doesn't cause fingerprints :D