i think i got jacked on the marketplace forums...

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
i'm glad to know that finally they would refund the money back to you :)
hopefully soon you can get 4gigs iPhone .good luck for the iPhone :)

oh yeah just fyi that in Apple store at vegas they still have 4 gigs iPhone

Yeah I would say that if you're near any Apple store I would stop in and ask if they still have any 4 gb ones in stock. From what I'm seeing a lot of Apple stores still have excess 4 gb models waiting to be sold.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Glad to hear you've gotten your money back. I'd like to suggest moving this thread to the Marketplace forum. It will certainly get more exposure from future sellers/buyers over the long term than here in the General Discussion section. Might help future members from experiencing a similar problem.

Any thoughts?

-Chris

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Glad to hear you've gotten your money back. I'd like to suggest moving this thread to the Marketplace forum. It will certainly get more exposure from future sellers/buyers over the long term than here in the General Discussion section. Might help future members from experiencing a similar problem.

Any thoughts?

-Chris

I think that is a great idea. While her story finally had a happy ending it's best to warn others and make sure they're aware of the risks.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I think that is a great idea. While her story finally had a happy ending it's best to warn others and make sure they're aware of the risks.
I'd rather wait till she actually gets the money back--don't want to jinx her and all that.

--
Mike