I wish....

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I wish the earth would open and swallow the whole new jersey shore cast and crew!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
See, that's why I don't go in the girls departments, I have no luck trying to find anything that fits. What are we talking about here? LOL

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Why would you hate them? They are all just a bunch of arrogant, obnoxious, and mindless. What's not to love?
And I saw a few scenes from this year trip in Florence and they acted like clowns as always. Snookie put 2 police officers in a stretcher and they completely destroyed this beautiful god knows how old hotel near piazza del d'uomo. no wonder nobody wanted theme there.

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Snookie is one short sob. Her recent appearances on the WWE didn't help either, because she was still that act-tough and cool wannabe she's always been.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I just hope the rest of the world does not look at Jersey Shore and think that's how we all act and look in the US. What a train wreck of humanity. Personally, I never made it through 5 minutes of the show because I couldn't believe that people that shallow and stupid existed. The fact that people want to watch it is beyond my scope of understanding.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
I just hope the rest of the world does not look at Jersey Shore and think that's how we all act and look in the US. What a train wreck of humanity. Personally, I never made it through 5 minutes of the show because I couldn't believe that people that shallow and stupid existed. The fact that people want to watch it is beyond my scope of understanding.
Sadly they do. I am born and raised - lived my whole life - and work in New Jersey. Better yet, South Jersey. I did live in New Brunswick 4 years for undergrad @ Rutgers and met a lot of people from North Jersey. I can tell you some of them were cool, but some of them were Jersey Shorish or should I say whorish.

I have been on a few cruises in the last 3 years and met a lot of people from around the US. Everytime I told someone I met that I am from Jersey, no joke they look confused. They don't understand why I don't have a blowout and wear a tanktop.

Also, growing up I always noticed in a lot of movies the bad guy was from Jersey. Can't think of any off the top of my head. Whats the deal with the Jersey Hate lol. I wish everyone would leave Jersey alone.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
The Jersey hate ( from my experience) is from New York. Don't know why, maybe "city pride" gone out of control...
I was born and raised till I was 12 in Mass. The little town was more redneck than almost anything I have seen here in Georgia. -Almost. And I turn heads when I tell people where I am from because I don't have an accent from either place. No Boston accent, and not Southern accent either.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
The Jersey hate ( from my experience) is from New York. Don't know why, maybe "city pride" gone out of control...
I was born and raised till I was 12 in Mass. The little town was more redneck than almost anything I have seen here in Georgia. -Almost. And I turn heads when I tell people where I am from because I don't have an accent from either place. No Boston accent, and not Southern accent either.
Agreed about New York, but here is the thing - the North Jerseyans act like they are and want to be from NY. The South Jersey people are perfectly content being from South Jersey, though we do for the most part root for Philly Sports. There is also a misconception that South Jersey is completely farmland. There is farmland, but there are plenty of towns like Cherry Hill, Deptford, Berlin, etc that are very populated and very nice suburban areas. I love where I live and grew up. 20 minutes from philly. 30 min from Atlantic City and the jersey shores and just 2 hours from NYC, and 2 hours from Lancaster if I am feeling earthy.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Here the only people that lose is these lowlives, nobody in Italy looks down to American people, new jersey, new York whatever, especially the new generation Envies what the young Americans can do in college, regardless of how hard they party, they have that choice and a lot work hard for it, even if they party hard they study even harder. Ofcourse you find the old generation people like my dad that thinks they should all be punished hehehe but put your self in his shoes, they grew up during ww2 and hard labor it's all they know. I'm talking about Sicily here, where old traditions are sacred, and whenever we saw an Italian American we always took him and showed him around and put him right in our group. these trash gives a bad name to the Italian American community in jersey, that's all, if you find a stereotype thats how his going to look at it.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I wish...
Planking would go away. ( I tweeted this earlier) This isn't the 1950's where there was nothing better to do than stuff yourself in a phone booth or something. We live in a world of technical marvels, entertainment, and tons of sports and games.
All I can say is our generation must be the ultimate in laziness, because only lazy people could come up with a craze where lying around is the new "thing".

RUcollegeBoy

Oct 23, 2010
Jersey Shore, NJ
Sadly they do. I am born and raised - lived my whole life - and work in New Jersey. Better yet, South Jersey. I did live in New Brunswick 4 years for undergrad @ Rutgers and met a lot of people from North Jersey. I can tell you some of them were cool, but some of them were Jersey Shorish or should I say whorish.

I have been on a few cruises in the last 3 years and met a lot of people from around the US. Everytime I told someone I met that I am from Jersey, no joke they look confused. They don't understand why I don't have a blowout and wear a tanktop.

Also, growing up I always noticed in a lot of movies the bad guy was from Jersey. Can't think of any off the top of my head. Whats the deal with the Jersey Hate lol. I wish everyone would leave Jersey alone.
Haha I was just on a cruise and one of the girls at my dinner table was a fan of jersey shore... When I told her I actually live in the jersey shore she was like.... 'Wait why don't you have an accent?'

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app