iCafe's 1,000th Post Reveal

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Nice jersey. I'm guessing you are NOT a dog lover. Hopefully this pic was overlioked but I would destroy anything that had that had to do with that dumbass thug! A complete looser. And only a below average qb to begin with.
the only dumber human being in the world is his ******* brother. With their limited intelligence, I'm not even sure if they can even be classified as human. More like a couple of ****roaches. Or a pile of crap. Something like that.

Other than that, its a nice thread and it sounds like you have a great life! Kudos

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hayesimus

ah, being that i don't know anything about sports, i didn't catch on to that. Now that I know... FOR SHAME! Otherwise, great reveal only now... I feel that you are a little less omnipotent... now you are mortal... kinda dampens the mood ya know?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Nice reveal, Tom. Good to know that you aren't really eleven and a half. ;)

Oh, and nice signature.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Nice jersey. I'm guessing you are NOT a dog lover. Hopefully this pic was overlioked but I would destroy anything that had that had to do with that dumbass thug! A complete looser. And only a below average qb to begin with.
Thanks, The whole Dog fighting thing came out like a month after i bought the jersey and i just spent 250 on it so i couldnt justify burning it lol
Similar to OJ Vick turned out to be a huge disappointment
So now i only wear that jersey if im going to be rolling around in the grass with my son or if i need to paint the house
That picture was the last time i wore it out though .. i guess it didn't help we were rite next to a dog park
Evil Glares

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
only now... I feel that you are a little less omnipotent... now you are mortal... kinda dampens the mood ya know?
No no no you are not understanding Hayes
Tom is mortal yes, icafe is Not
Tom is not icafe rather iCafe is Tom
Take a step back ... Think outside of the box
-iCafe

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
TJ - awesome reveal man. Those interesting facts are quite interesting. Kudos for "breaking character". Well done.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
nice reveal man. great to know a little bit about you. I agree with OJ on the jersey. $250? ouch. well don't burn it, just wipe your ass with it.

very cute kiddo, seems like ya got a great family. It's amazing a doof like you can end up with a cute wife and kid like that. (totally kidding)

On a side note, if I'm ever in the hospital again, and I'm in NYC, I pray you are not my nurse. I keep having visions of your avatar of the Joker and you with a syringe.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
all I can think of is Gaylord Focker. If I was at my PC, and not at a bar in Hilton Head on my iPhone, I would post THAT picture of Gaylord in the EIC member picture thread. Maybe someone else will do it. Credit to OJ.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
all I can think of is Gaylord Focker. If I was at my PC, and not at a bar in Hilton Head on my iPhone, I would post THAT picture of Gaylord in the EIC member picture thread. Maybe someone else will do it. Credit to OJ.
You are so funny!:)

H

Hayesimus

No no no you are not understanding Hayes
Tom is mortal yes, icafe is Not
Tom is not icafe rather iCafe is Tom
Take a step back ... Think outside of the box
-iCafe
and by think outside the box, you are refering to that closet you were telling people i'm in on the IRC, right?

(scowls at iCafe... if that is your REAL name...)

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Well it feels a little anticlimactic, as I got bits and pieces of this through chatting with you... but to have the whole picture is just great.

I'm glad you're here, Tom. And your beautiful wife. You're a very clever guy with a super sharp wit that brings a lot of fun to this place. I'll still kick you out of the chatroom every now and then, just for fun... but I'm glad we've become friends.

Oh yeah, and good luck on actually owning an iPhone again someday! ;)