iCafe's 1,000th Post Reveal

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
No one has any questions for iCafe?
Spread the word , tell a family member, friend, loved one
the infamous iCafe has finally revealed himself
This is epic!
I am expecting this thread to be 100 pages and 1,000,000 views.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Is it hard to read about all the awesome things 2.0/3G can do knowing that you can't do it until November? MUst be a bummer.

PS How come you always come alive at around 10 or 11pm?

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Is it hard to read about all the awesome things 2.0/3G can do knowing that you can't do it until November? MUst be a bummer.

PS How come you always come alive at around 10 or 11pm?
Actually it makes the wait that much easier
3g and 2.0 kind of sucks in comparison with my expectations
i already had a jailbroken iPhone so i had a lot of apps
and i hear 3g service is few and far between
i work in manhattan and my coworker has 3g .. i couldnt even get a signal in the breakroom..in NYC ! lol

and i come alive around 10 - 11 p.m. because thats when my son goes to sleep

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
I really want to work there when I grow up, i have went with my family a few times and just absolutely loved it!

aknightstale41

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Nice reveal Mr. icafe, i wish you well on your nursing career, thats a hard job, im in healthcare as well,..they say that nurses are Gods angels (but you might be the exception lol)...hey if it dosent work out, im sure there hiring where pds works :p. (no offense pd)
Seriously, you have a great looking family and i wish you well, your sense of humor might be the best medicine for your patients when you become that nurse.

Mrs. iCafe

Bronze
Jun 8, 2008
Good job husband ;) I know you contemplated revealing your 'true' self or not...glad that you did!

projectdarkside

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Nice reveal Mr. icafe, i wish you well on your nursing career, thats a hard job, im in healthcare as well,..they say that nurses are Gods angels (but you might be the exception lol)...hey if it dosent work out, im sure there hiring where pds works :p. (no offense pd)
Seriously, you have a great looking family and i wish you well, your sense of humor might be the best medicine for your patients when you become that nurse.
don't forget that I'm 15 so their werent many if any options available to a 15yr old, plus I had to w/e to get an iPhone even if it meant working at McDonalds;)

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
don't forget that I'm 15 so their werent many if any options available to a 15yr old, plus I had to w/e to get an iPhone even if it meant working at McDonalds;)
Good for you, be proud of yourself for getting out there and earning your money. McDonalds is nothing to be ashamed of at your age. I am proud of you for you wanting to earn to buy your stuff and I bet your parents are proud too. There are too many kids wanting mommy and daddy buying everything for them when they are perfectly capable of going and getting a job. You need to be proud of yourself!;)