I'm gonna hold it out for iPhone 5

Mariouk

Bronze
Sep 8, 2010
After all the bad iPhone 4 press this year, antenna gate etc I'm pretty sure after Xmas Apple will be very quick to release another (IMO) now before all u iPhone 4 users start shouting your mouth off, just answer me this, which out of the 4 and 3GS actually performs better as a phone? Ok u got retina, flash and newer processor but the fact is the iPhone 4 has been riddled with problems since day 1 and tbh I used my brothers iPhone 4 for a day and wasn't impressed, I dropped like 3 out of 7 calls! Internet was faster but for calling it was a big no no. I love my 3GS, so I'm gonna hold it out fir the ip5 now there not bringing out a white (fixed) iPhone 4.

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
After all the bad iPhone 4 press this year, antenna gate etc I'm pretty sure after Xmas Apple will be very quick to release another (IMO) now before all u iPhone 4 users start shouting your mouth off, just answer me this, which out of the 4 and 3GS actually performs better as a phone?
I have and use the iPhone 3GS, and the 4, and I can say without a doubt, my iPhone 4 outperforms the 3GS every time. My iPhone 4 doesn't have the antenna problem now, nor has it ever. It certainly doesn't drop calls. My iPhone 4 hasn't had one problem that wasn't already fixed with an iOS update. Sounds to me like your bother got a bad iPhone 4, hence the reason why you had a bad experience with it. That doesn't mean every iPhone 4 is bad. I love mine, just as much now as when I got it....

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
Antennagate will NEVER get fixed with iOS update......
My iPhone 4, does NOT have the antenna problem, and NEVER did. No where in my post above, did I say that an OS update would fix the iPhone 4's that do have the antenna problem....

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
I too have 3GS and iPhone 4 and my iPhone 4 outperforms my 3GS............my iPhone 4 doesn't suffer from those issues............antennae gate or dropping calls.....

my iPhone 4 has worked flawlessly for me.............I will still get IP5 (or whatever they call it) since I have been upgrading since the first iPhone.

After all the bad iPhone 4 press this year, antenna gate etc I'm pretty sure after Xmas Apple will be very quick to release another (IMO) now before all u iPhone 4 users start shouting your mouth off, just answer me this, which out of the 4 and 3GS actually performs better as a phone? Ok u got retina, flash and newer processor but the fact is the iPhone 4 has been riddled with problems since day 1 and tbh I used my brothers iPhone 4 for a day and wasn't impressed, I dropped like 3 out of 7 calls! Internet was faster but for calling it was a big no no. I love my 3GS, so I'm gonna hold it out fir the ip5 now there not bringing out a white (fixed) iPhone 4.

Nosaj13

Feb 27, 2009
The iPhone 4 is an amazing device. I've had no problems. Owned a 3gs and can say without a doubt, the iPhone 4 is a superior device in every way.

Mariouk

Bronze
Sep 8, 2010
Ok your all entitled to your opinions but I'm sticking with my decision, why even get an iPhone 4 now when there's a new one just around the corner minus the problems and all round better! Apple will rush one out early next year I bet money on it.

iPhoneGina

Aug 7, 2010
Of course I could be wrong but I don't think June 2011 is going to bring a totally redesigned iPhone. That is just my feeling on it and I too never had an antenna problem and I really tried to hold it wrong! I'm lucky to live in an area with great coverage and I've dropped 2 calls since July. Hardly an issue for me, I loooooovvvvvveeee my iPhone!

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Of course I could be wrong but I don't think June 2011 is going to bring a totally redesigned iPhone. That is just my feeling on it and I too never had an antenna problem and I really tried to hold it wrong! I'm lucky to live in an area with great coverage and I've dropped 2 calls since July. Hardly an issue for me, I loooooovvvvvveeee my iPhone!
I have a feeling there going to do what they did with the 3G, then the 3GS.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Antennagate will NEVER get fixed with iOS update......
I had an antenna problem with the first iPhone 4 I got from Apple and I complained to them about it and I got a new one and ever since getting the new phone I have not had any problems with the phone at all. It puts my GF's 3GS to shame she wishes she could get an iPhone 4 but she just recently picked up the 3GS a few months ago for her first iPhone.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Again. I think it will be the 3G/ 3GS situation. It will be an iPhone 4 with a few tweaks and or fixes. Not that there is anything to fix. Maybe they will keep the same design but make a way of the iPhone antenna not being bridged. Either way, if its not a huge upgrade of goodies, I shall be sticking with my iPhone 4! Retina display will be the only display Apple will make now. It couldn't get any better.

Mariouk

Bronze
Sep 8, 2010
Apple has been pretty consistent since summer 2007 of releasing a new iPhone every year.
Yes but I feel they would like to get one out sooner nxt year because none of there mobile devices has had so many problems (yes problems) and would like to quickly erase the bad memory! Also sales of Apple products are at an all time high...

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
Yes but I feel they would like to get one out sooner nxt year because none of there mobile devices has had so many problems (yes problems) and would like to quickly erase the bad memory! Also sales of Apple products are at an all time high...
Sorry, but I disagree with you here. The iPhone 4 hasn't been any more buggy than the rest of the iPhones. The iPhone 4 is selling just as well as the iPhones in the past also, thereforee I highly doubt we'll see the next iPhone till June, unless Verizon gets one before then, which I also doubt.

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
Apple has been pretty consistent since summer 2007 of releasing a new iPhone every year.
Exactly, and they aren't going to change, as long as the iPhone 4 keeps flying of the shelves, as fast as it has been.