I'm gonna hold it out for iPhone 5

Locutus

Bronze
Aug 22, 2010
Only problem I had with my iPhone 4 was with the camera. That got quickly resolved with a Apple replacing it with a new iPhone 4. Since then, no issues, no dropped calls. The antenna problem was grossly over blown. I couldn't even make that happen with my phone. All of the other iPhone 4 users I know said the same.
As far as Apple releasing the next iPhone sooner than June.......highly unlikely. Apple's sales of the iPhone 4 speak for themselves. There is no reason for them to change their release date. However, as you said, you are entitled to your opinion. I just think you are needlessly denying yourself one of the coolest consumer mobile devices ever made.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
I'm not saying it's an all-encompassing problem. However, it is important to me and many other users, apparently. Folks who don't use Bluetooth that much don't notice it.
I use my bluetooth quite often and I also have the sync system in my car and I have never had a problem. Actually I take that back the first iPhone 4 I had the bluetooth was really echoed and horribly loud and it would not go away. I exchanged for a new one and everything has been fine since.

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
I'm not saying it's an all-encompassing problem. However, it is important to me and many other users, apparently. Folks who don't use Bluetooth that much don't notice it.
You are right, I do not use bluetooth, thereforee I am one of the ones who don't notice it. I thought this issue was fixed for a lot of people ( not all) after the last iOS update?

Skb2000

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 1, 2010
Scottsdale, AZ
www.sherrylbuchler.com
I don't have any problems with my 4. There is no product on the market that is guaranteed not to have problems. There are always some lemons in the bunch. At least Apple takes care of theirs... try to exchange your car.

Jeffmedic

Bronze
Sep 30, 2010
Never had a call dropped or a single problem. They could keep the design but they may make a new one if they feel they should due to competition.

I think the phone is great but nothing wrong with waiting 6 more months especially if u like your 3GS