Incase snap case now available in white!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Thank you!

I just ordered this on the phone because I wanted to have it ship with my other order from them and they told me that they automatically take the shipping off when they finally process the order and ship it out even if you don't put a code in. My order for this white snap case was $34.95 total. Don't worry. In the future when you order they will take the shipping off for all iPhone 4 case orders. That is what i was told.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/snap-case-cl59640

Anyone have a coupon or free shipping code? It would cost $47 to ship to me :D "iPhone4" code does not worK! Love the smoke/black frost one!
Glad to see you love the Smoke/black Snap case. I was beginning to think I was the only one on the EIC who loved the Snap Case. People seem not to have taken to it too much. I was excited when I saw the White Gloss this morning. I got to ordering right away. Love that thing. Waiting for more colors and the perferated ones as well.

reebs

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Glad to see you love the Smoke/black Snap case. I was beginning to think I was the only one on the EIC who loved the Snap Case. People seem not to have taken to it too much. I was excited when I saw the White Gloss this morning. I got to ordering right away. Love that thing. Waiting for more colors and the perferated ones as well.
I think it's the best case out there right now if you want some protection and low profile! I've tried about 20 cases lol! I'm looking forward to other colors too. Wanted this one to be translucent but oh well. Fit is more important anyways.

Jerome G

Bronze
Jul 12, 2010
i love mine also. the perfect combination of thinness and protection. i just wish it would cover the top more.

rockinSG

Jul 17, 2010
I wouldn't have minded so much if the anti glare ring actually did it's job. But it's gone bye bye now.

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
I've been very resistant to try the smoke snap case i received from Apple's free case program. I tried it on last night and I'm very happy with this case. Glad I ordered it instead of something else.

Morrison

Bronze
Feb 5, 2011
I have a question, will this case lift up my screen protector? Any experiences? Any advice would be of help!

li2327

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
www.myspace.com
The incase Snap cases are also sold in Best Buy. I think for $25. Thats where I got mine but never use it. 

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app