iPad 2 cases

Silent Assassin

Zealot
Gold
Mar 24, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I find that I don't like cases in general, I like it bare instead... Might just get a decal from decal girl to slap over it to protect from scratches.
I think that's what I'll be doing.. just putting a sturdy skin or decal over it to protect against scratches, and the smart cover..

this thing feels pretty sweet.. I'd hate to bulk it up more than I need to..

nbviper

Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
MA
I received my Marware case today. I must say that works it is very nice and works perfectly with the SmartCover. I'm very impressed with the fit. The case wraps so tightly to the back that I was unable to snap it on with removing the clear BodyGuardz protective film from the back. Feels like part of the iPad.

I'll take some pictures when I can.

Smarty2600

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
I'm thinking of getting an Enki gear genius case as it's cheaper than the Marware case because it works with the smart cover and if I preorder soon it comes with a free sleeve for the iPad 2. http://enkigear.com/

Snapdragon

Jun 18, 2011
I bought my back shield from Belkin made for the IPAD 2 and the smart cover. Works well with the cover has a slight non-skid feel to it so the pad doesn't slide around and helps protect the light bumps and dings. I know some people had reported that the corners crack, but I've had no such issues and had mine for 2mos now.

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
It's been awhile since I've been on here but here are few pics of my Portenzo case.

f9c095ba.jpg daba1cbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Snapdragon

Jun 18, 2011
the does look amazing, the price is a bit steep right now - however I wouldn't be ashamed to put it on my birthday wish list.

fboyles

Jun 17, 2010
I second the Belkin Snap on case.

The fit is great it feels REALLY nice in your hand and doesn't add much bulk.
I also just bought the Verizon SLICKDEALS.COM Tablet case. MAN... this is a sweet leather and nylon case. And it comes with a small pocket that is going to be great once I find a HDMI/USB adapter that works.