iPad 2 Line Photo Share

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I dropped my boys at the only location within 150 miles that will have them at 12:30 today. They were 2nd in line at a walmart that had 1 64gig 3G and 3 each 32 and 64 gig wifi models. 7 total. They were 2nd in line and will be purchasing a 32 gig wifi at 5 pm.

Ceworld1958

Bronze
Jul 26, 2010
I was # 4 in line at Target, they only had 5 64gb black Wifi only. I took my name off the list. I then call around and found out that everybody only had a hand full Wifi only. I wanted 64gb white Wifi + 3G AT&T so I just went online. Now I'm feeling good because I waited a year and was not going to settle. Can't wait to gas her up and take a cruse down the informational SUPER highway.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hey, if everyone doesn't mind, please take this poll on whether you plan to pick up an iPad 2.

Last edited:

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
Done, Chris. Looks like some people didn't get the model that they wanted.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iCafe app

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunnar

Dec 24, 2007
Fort Worth, Tx
Well, went over to Apple at 1:00pm today and there was about 40 ppl in line. I went home and left the house around 4:15. I went to a Best Buy and stood in line until about 4:55. A sales guy had come out and was making his way down the line. I'm about 50 ppl back. He gets to me and says he's doing only Verizon 16g black 3G. I ask him if he has the att version of that and he's says only that one. I leave and head over to Target its 5:15 and the guy says they had 5 and they were all gone. I then head over to another Best Buy and the lady says the exact same thing the other BB says. I head over to the Apple store again and now there's about 100 ppl there. So, I decide to go home and spend my money on speakers and amp for my FJ. But, I will try att store on the way home. I walk in and ask the girl and she asks somebody else and says, we have a 64g in black left but will go in back and double check. Turns out they had a black 16g wifi + 3G. Exactly what I wanted! and only 1 of them. Lol I took the very last one. There wasn't even anybody in line for it! I am now typing on it. I am having trouble choosing a folder from drop down for photos. It locks up iTunes. Other than that it synced great and works great!

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Don't got any photos. After dealing with walmarts hoopla, I went over to Best Buy Mobile. We were able to walk right in, and it was in the cashiers hand in less than a minute. Me and the sales lady were very peppy. My voice sounded very peppy, so the lady started talking really excited. The sales associates were very nice, unlike Ben. The guy I called first.
Me:Hello, I was wondering if you will have the iPad 2?
Ben:Yes we do
Me: Ok thank you
**hangs up**

Anyways, I was a good experience. Even though my parents debit card might be maxed out. I had a pretty good time.

Sent from my iPad 2 using my 9.7 inch iPad 2 on wifi.