iPad 2 screenshot thread

MuddyPaws

Zealot
I don't really get these posts. I mean they are all pretty much the same except the background. Might as well just do a wallpaper thread. This until the jailbreak comes out and you can actually have yours look different than someone elses.

Silent Assassin

Zealot
Gold
I don't really get these posts. I mean they are all pretty much the same except the background. Might as well just do a wallpaper thread. This until the jailbreak comes out and you can actually have yours look different than someone elses.
or scroll past them without leaving negative comments..

but I understand how these threads actually open on their own, and the comments type themselves..

me, if I don't have any positive input on a subject, or don't feel it's something that I want to participate in, I just click the X at the top right of my screen... problem solved..

canamera

Zealot
Gold

but I understand how these threads actually open on their own, and the comments type themselves..

me, if I don't have any positive input on a subject, or don't feel it's something that I want to participate in, I just click the X at the top right of my screen... problem solved..
+1^^^^

although everyone is entitled to their opinion, I also think that if he doesn't like it, he should just move on to another one! No need to belittle everyone that has posted here!

besweeet

Contributor
Silver
Get rid of the pirating app and you can post it again. Thanks.
Done.

One the jailbreak it released, this thread will fill up with all of the cool home screens that people can come up with.

kiwee

Bronze

well said!

MuddyPaws

Zealot
+1^^^^

although everyone is entitled to their opinion, I also think that if he doesn't like it, he should just move on to another one! No need to belittle everyone that has posted here!
I never belittled anyone. But the whole thing does seem silly to me.

How about we all post pictures of the back of our iPads. That will be fun. <==belittling

canamera

Zealot
Gold
I never belittled anyone. But the whole thing does seem silly to me.

How about we all post pictures of the back of our iPads. That will be fun. <==belittling
Alright then...I can see where this is going, so how about we agree that we disagree, and drop this, so that the people that want to post pictures of whatever it is they're posting can do so.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app