iPad Accessories

D

Didi Aslan

The iPad Dock lets you dock and charge iPad. The rear 30-pin connector lets you connect the iPad Dock to an electrical outlet using the USB Power Adapter, sync to your computer, and use accessories like the Camera Connection Kit. And an audio jack lets you connect to a stereo or powered speakers. The dock will come with the iPad or it's available separately for $29.

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
The iPad Dock lets you dock and charge iPad. The rear 30-pin connector lets you connect the iPad Dock to an electrical outlet using the USB Power Adapter, sync to your computer, and use accessories like the Camera Connection Kit. And an audio jack lets you connect to a stereo or powered speakers. The dock will come with the iPad or it's available separately for $29.
? The Dock will not come with the iPad, only the standard dock/usb cable will. :)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Tom.Colly said:
Okay, a little different than the rest, but anybody who knows me around these forums knows that I am decidedly against the sanitized, feminized look.
You've been here for half a minute, called my iPad case a purse, have some odd tablet as your avatar and list the Samsung Soltice as your phone. How long do I have to wait for you to post a spam link to some bs accessory site? Can we get this spam job done so I can get on with my day?

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
You've been here for half a minute, called my iPad case a purse, have some odd tablet as your avatar and list the Samsung Soltice as your phone. How long do I have to wait for you to post a spam link to some bs accessory site? Can we get this spam job done so I can get on with my day?
Just finished the job for you. :)