iPad Case "Pick To Win" Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
We just gave away an iPad, but we’re not done just yet. Introducing our iPad Case “Pick To Win” Giveaway. To enter, simply let us know what iPad case you'd like to win in the official contest thread in our iPad forums discussion. Not a member? Register now. That’s it. Contest runs through Wednesday, April 7th at midnight PST.

Only one entry per member. Duplicate entries or accounts will be disqualified. Members are not permitted to post more than once. Please, no off topic discussion. Post the case of choice only.

If you have questions regarding the giveaway, please use this thread.

This time next week, we’ll announce two winners who will win the case of their choice (priced up to $50.00).*

*Cases must be available in the United States. Maximum price of case cannot exceed $50.00 US. Sorry, no diamond encrusted iPad cases.

Full contest details at:

iPad Case "Pick To Win" Giveaway

Last edited:

Kathie63

Bronze
Mar 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I definitely want the Happy Owl Studio's 'The Clutch' in red. to protect my ipad once I get it! It's awesome! If this is too expensive (they don't have prices listed yet) then the Apple case will be just fine!

GREAT GIVEAWAY THANK YOU CHRIS FOR DOING THIS!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

crrlnrd mentioned this case and now I had to change my mind!

danamark

Bronze
Mar 3, 2010
The bamboo one from site below, please?

http://www.versaudio.com/index.php

Sorry, they don't seem to give a name to it, Vers case?
Hey, it is a green product.
oops, edit to post, my apologies..
Seems the limit was $50.00, didn't notice because the wife hit me in the back of the head and told me "we" were going to the mall, i.e. didn't read things well, I typed in the above $80.00 case.
So,
Tuff-Luv's leather Napa iPad case it is listed at coming out in mid-April with a $49.99 price tag,

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-20000986-1.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=Crave

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
EDIT: Well, I broke down and bought the Apple case on the spot when I picked up my iPad, so I'm going to go with the Hard Candy Street Skin in black instead, please. :) I should have picked a skin case at the store since I already have a different book-style case on order. Oh, well! I'll probably end up selling this Apple case once that arrives...

EDIT 2: Crap. I may have to go with the Incase Grip Protective Cover instead - it comes with a flexible stand for the iPad too. Too many cases to choose from!

Status
Not open for further replies.