iPad Drawings/Sketches

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Here is a quick sketch I did messing around with a pencil sketch app. Not as amazing though, I am not an artist.

Last edited by a moderator:

iSoozin

Bronze
Mar 25, 2010
Pennsylvania
That looks really good. How long did that take?
Oh, thank you! I'm definitely not an artist - I'm sure you guessed that! It didn't take very long because the brushes make it so easy - like the truck and leaves - all I had to do was adjust the size of them, then put them where I wanted. I had no idea that programs existed that could do this type of drawing - it's really fun and I'm totally addicted to it.

Susan

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I'm kinda pissed. Bought Sketchbook for iPhone. I'm a terrible artist. Hard to draw on iPhone too. If I do get an iPad and if I want to be a better artist I'm going to need to buy Sketchbook Pro. I'm usually not one to complain about these things. But damn...

Anyway, just so I'm not a troll here's some things I drew on the iPhone:

I want to buy an iPad and hopefully I can become a better virtual artist.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I'm kinda pissed. Bought Sketchbook for iPhone. I'm a terrible artist. Hard to draw on iPhone too. If I do get an iPad and if I want to be a better artist I'm going to need to buy Sketchbook Pro. I'm usually not one to complain about these things. But damn...

Anyway, just so I'm not a troll here's some things I drew on the iPhone.

We know your not a troll ;) Thats pretty good, I like the Pepsi can

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
If you have some artistic talent, I highly recommend Sketchbook Pro on the iPad. I don’t draw but that app is really impressive.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
thank you - I like yours too. what app did you use? I'd love to try that one.
I used a lame free one called Draw that all it has is a few colored pencils but it's free. Someone just gave me an iTunes gift card so I think I'm going to buy the Skethcbook pro and try it.

sracer

Bronze
Mar 26, 2010
I found Artstudio for iPad to be pretty flexible while still being easy to use. Definitely worth $0.99.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio

Anyway, just so I'm not a troll here's some things I drew on the iPhone:

I like the pepsi can. Nice work.