iPad Mini Shipping/Tracking Thread

Mickeylittle

Zealot
Gold
Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
Just use the 10 digit number without dashes and be sure to add in the country, zip code and shipment date estimate. But if it said 11/2 delivery and it isn't showing up on the tracking websites, I wouldn't worry about. You'll get your shipment email tomorrow.
Thanks Mindi, I tried them both again with no luck!

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
My smart cover was supposed to arrive today but the tracking is stating that it is delayed due to "emergency conditions beyond UPS' control." No big deal because it is the case and the weather here in Cleveland is ridiculous so hopefully everything will be here by Friday (iPad mini included).

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
according to the chipmunk site where you enter your serial # and check the factory and week is was made says processor speed is 1.23ghz compared to iPad 2 1.0ghz

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
Just got the Smart Cover case today. I think I'm going to enjoy the mini. The size is perfect for my needs. Hopefully I won't be to put off by the display after being spoiled with my iPhone 5 and iPad 3.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iCafe app

Dre180

Bronze
Apr 16, 2007
New York (Soon to be Chicago)
Just got the Smart Cover case today. I think I'm going to enjoy the mini. The size is perfect for my needs. Hopefully I won't be to put off by the display after being spoiled with my iPhone 5 and iPad 3.

I think for many people this will be the ideal size. Had they put retina on the mini right away, i think it would have stole more sales from the larger version than Apple would like. By doing this, it will give them time to go back to the drawing board to create a killer feature for ipad 5 so when they put out a mini w retina there will still be a definitive gap between the two, in order to keep demand for both at a peak. Just my opinion. Here's hoping I receive mine on time with this hurricane. Otherwise it'll b a long weekend...

mrbunglez

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 20, 2008
Mine has not moved since KY
but it will be there tomorrow

Neither has mine, but it will be there and here that's the official touchdown date to receive and pickup at store.

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
I'm surprised to see my iPad mini shipping out of NJ and on time with all that's going on in that state.

Dre180

Bronze
Apr 16, 2007
New York (Soon to be Chicago)
I'm surprised to see my iPad mini shipping out of NJ and on time with all that's going on in that state.
Same here, mine ships from NJ. seems crazy. Gonna buy iPad 4 in store that way i'll have both and just keep the one I like better. Looks like all Apple stores by me will be closed due to the storm. Fortunately I have a Best buy across the street which is open. Last year you were able to walk in and just buy an ipad 3 no problem. Should be good to go this round.

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
Anyone see the tweet that if their coming our of jersey it won't get delivered tomorrow? They listed a bunch of zip codes that won't get it! I'm in that boat, mine is stuck in jersey!