iPhone 3G Cases Customer Review Section

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
Chris, great review on the Invisible Shield. Couple of questions- Did you ever decide to attach the front piece? How is the case holding up now?

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
williamgeorgemic said:
The iPhone is an Internet-enabled multimedia smartphone designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It has a multi-touch screen with virtual keyboard and buttons, but a minimal amount of hardware input. The iPhone's functions include those of a camera phone and portable media player (equivalent to the iPod).
------------------------
williamgeorgemic
Social Media Marketing

Thanks? :confused:

notoriousthug87

Bronze
Oct 6, 2007
anyone know or got the iskin revo2 yet? i ordered mine like 5-6 days ago and it still says "ships in 3-5 businesss days".....wuts the deal?:mad:

Mech

Bronze
Jul 15, 2008
anyone know or got the iskin revo2 yet? i ordered mine like 5-6 days ago and it still says "ships in 3-5 businesss days".....wuts the deal?:mad:
Well they told me the T3 was pushed back to ship 8/1-8/7 sometime. I hope that it's soon because my 30-day time frame for my best buy case is nearing shortly after that. I don't want to keep this &&&&&&&& $32 case.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
Well they told me the T3 was pushed back to ship 8/1-8/7 sometime. I hope that it's soon because my 30-day time frame for my best buy case is nearing shortly after that. I don't want to keep this shitty $32 case.
Suggest you edit this for langauge, before the mods get to it.

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
Now that I am a 3G 16GB Black iPhone owner :cool:, I have been checking out cases. Has anyone checked out this case? I used to have a Seidio one for my V1 iPhone and it was really good. I already have the holster, so I just need a case.

Darn cases all look the same after a while.

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
The iSkin from Revo looks promising, has it been released yet, if so are there any reviews?

Thanks

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
I realize Im new here and hopefully this post isn't against any TOS rules, if it is I apologize and please delete it.

That being said after spending a sometime on line I came across this web site.

https://gordysgadgets.3dcartstores.com/iSkin-Revo-2-for-3G-iphone_c_93-1-0.html

I sent an email to this person and it appears that once he receives the new iSkin Revo2 he'll be offering them at slightly less than what iSkin sells them for.

Hope this helps,

Tug

chimera

Bronze
Jul 27, 2008
Can't wait till these come out. Vere ess my Safari shirt and der blak Hommer?

I'll be bok...

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
I am a hugeee fan of incase's cases!

I had one for my original iPhone, and now have one for my 3g.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/TS491LL/A?fnode=home/shop_iPhone/iPhone_accessories/cases&mco=MTM1NzEwMQ&p=1&s=topSellers

I love this color, it's so ridiculous!

the only problem is that after taking theses cases on and off multiple times, they start to get kind of stretched out! But if you leave it on it stays pretty tight!
i love the looks of the white iPhones, wish i coulda got one

Geo

Bronze
Mar 9, 2008
INcase Leather Sleeve

Colors: Black
Price: 34.95

By far the Incase Leather Sleeve is the best leather case I have yet to use. I have needed a good case for a RAZR V9 and TREO 680 and they all lacked what I have experienced from Incase.
The construction is excellent. Well sewed together and the fit is superb. The softness of the leather may remind you of that old commercial on television about "Corinthian Leather." It is supple and firm at the same time. The feel of the case is soft to the touch and it gives you a secure sense in your hand.
With a covered snap there are no exposed metal which keeps its black leather style.
All necessary slots were cut out and positioned properly and are clear of obstructions. Of course, you cannot dock your iPhone with this case, but thats why the phone came with a cord and power cube! Duh!
The best thing about this leather case is the clip. Clearly it is a personal preference to require a clip on my case. I like to keep the phone inside my front pants pocket with the clip on the outside. What is so great about the clip is that it is not just your regular metal clip covered in leather but is a metal clip with a rubber insert at the bottom. This is a terrific design which keeps the phone clipped securely to pants or belt or pocket or wherever. The rubber gromet works effectively to keep the phone in place; even while sitting, standing or getting in or out of the car.
Overall, the Incase Leather Sleeve is best leather case I have seen or used. Now if they would only make one for the Treo or Razr V9.

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
I bought a leather case from a kiosk in the mall, after an hour of being in the case I went to use my phone and I received the error message "sim card not installed". Lucky for me the I was 5 minutes from the Apple Store. The service tech put his sim card in my phone and mine in his and both phones worked flawlessly, he said it was probably an isolated incident and if I had any problems with it to bring the phone back and they'd give me another one. An hour later I went to use my phone again and it was acting very erratic. Once I stopped using the leather case the phone worked fine. Strangest thing I'd ever seen.

I'd like to buy a rubber case that has a belt clip but haven't had any luck locating one. I thought about the Revo2 but it doesn't appear their going to be coming out anytime soon.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

C130

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
I just received the new iSkin Revo case and holster. Great case, fits perfectly, has the protection for the headset jack and also the connection where the charger is attached, all perfectly fitted. The plastic screen protector also fits well on the front and back (for storage) of the case, no issues. Shipping was fast as it was shipped the very next day after ordering, I ordered late afternoon so there was no way it could go out the same day. Took about a week to receive it via UPS Ground shipping which was okay since it has to go through Customs.