iPhone 4 & 4S Theme Screenshots

Krabby

What mine looks like.

I'm gonna have to create a new icon for BiteSMS, btw, that is a live wallpaper, check out the video.

video taken with my 3g.

Europa

Senior Moderator
what's the name of the font u used for the clock on the lock screen? it looks awesome ;o
That's the Hand of Sean lockclock font.
How'd you get the phone toggle to go to airplane mode? Mine doesn't do that anymore.
I used the settings app to put it in airplane mode since the SBSettings toggle isn't working.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skb2000

Evangelist
Gold
I am starting to get jealous seeing all these wonderful/gorgeous screenshots. Of course I already did the 4.0.2 update to my iPhone... so maybe I have saved myself from the urge to jailbreak... but they all do look like fun.

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Also Europa, tap to unlock iPhone 4 isn't showing up in Cydia. Just the one that doesn't work. Where'd you get that earth orbit background? Care to share?

Edit: Found it. It's called Tap2Unlock and it has a lock on it instead of the bar.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Krunk, I'm using iPhone 4 Tap To Unlock from Big Boss. It's an invisible Tap to unlock. I just added that black bar and padlock image to my wallpaper. I'll post the Earth image for you in a few minutes.

This is Zion National Park, Utah:

I changed the system font to Neutraface 2. (Thanks for your help, Kaba)

Sukhime

You have to write everything together. What I did is I typed "taptounlock" clicked search and then if you scroll down you'll find the one for iPhone 4. There's two for the iPhone 4, the invisible one and the regular one with the bar.

And thanks Europa, I'll try to put it on my iPhone...love how it looks :)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Lincoln, I'll post the SBSettings link in a minute.

Krunk, this is the invisible Tap to unlock I'm using. The padlock is part of the wallpaper. I need to edit a lock theme and add that padlock.

Lincoln

Gold
Lincoln, I'll post the SBSettings link in a minute.

Krunk, this is the invisible Tap to unlock I'm using. The padlock is part of the wallpaper. I need to edit a lock theme and add that padlock.

I spoke too soon - just found the thread on MacThemes. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, though.

Europa

Senior Moderator
You bet. I'll post links in case anyone else wants it. I'm using Gimme 4. Waste of Time is very similar.

Links no longer active, so removed.