iPhone 4 Unlock now Official.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Here you go, Ninja.

P.S ignore my statusbar, I was messing around with stuff. I know it's far too cluttered.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
If you update to stock 4.1 then you will lose the Jailbreak and the Unlock. Don't ever update if you need the unlock.

Last edited by a moderator:

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
@ iNinja

i did I posted the thread in the forum that says everything iPhone 4 related.

Either way I'm here to help this forum as u are so no biggie as long as everyone here is informed and there quesions get answered I'm all for it.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
@ iNinja

Either way I'm here to help this forum as u are so no biggie as long as everyone here is informed and there quesions get answered I'm all for it.
I think he was referring to keeping discussion of jailbreak/unlock confined to its own sub forum for the iCafe app's sake. I think part of the condition of Apple approving the app was that did not include the Mod/JB boards, so it might look bad if stuff "leaks" into the parts viewable in the app.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
@ iNinja

I think he was referring to keeping discussion of jailbreak/unlock confined to its own sub forum for the iCafe app's sake. I think part of the condition of Apple approving the app was that did not include the Mod/JB boards, so it might look bad if stuff "leaks" into the parts viewable in the app.
That was exactly what I meant - if you are posting anything regarding jailbreaking / modyfying the iPhone you shouldnt use the EiC app as you cant access the modification section. You should use safari and post that way.

Like you say - no biggie, just helps keep things in order! :)

vinnyatbellsouth

Bronze
Dec 29, 2007
New jersey USA
so i have a question if i unlock my phone can i go to verizon or sprint with my phone or do i have to stay within a gsm network i know its a crazy question but im new to this jail break unlock stuff

comncense

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
So has anyone tried the unlock yet? I have AT&T, so I'm just curious for a friend of mine. Just wanted to know if it's working as it should and can T-Mobile users get MMS messages with the unlock? I'm not sure if that was resolved a long time ago or not. I also assume that T-Mobile users still can't use the 3G speeds.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I just successfuly unlocked using this. My very first JB and Unlock. It was as easy as pie. My one question is I went to Settings and turned off 3G networking after I downloaded and installed ultrasn0w. Should I have turned off 3G networking before I installed? Or does it make any difference? According to the video on EIC homepage the instructions say before installation.

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
I just successfuly unlocked using this. My very first JB and Unlock. It was as easy as pie. My one question is I went to Settings and turned off 3G networking after I downloaded and installed ultrasn0w. Should I have turned off 3G networking before I installed? Or does it make any difference? According to the video on EIC homepage the instructions say before installation.
I did the same. I turned off WiFi instead -_-

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
My friend did receive my unlocked 3GS which I sold to her. It works for her T-Mobile although the signal is weaker for her compared to her Black Berry. She is getting a new SIM card from T-Mobile so perhaps that might resolve the issue.