iPhone 4S 1080p Video Thread

rollinfromhell

Zealot
Gold
What kind of storage are you guys seeing for vids? Is 16GB going to be enough?
315 mbs for 1:50 video for me. But on the iPhone 4 it was kind of a lot too, however when i recorded a 20 minute video at disneyland in the dark for a fireworks show, it was like 1.6 gigs.. i think it starts compressing after a certain amount of time.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
315 mbs for 1:50 video for me. But on the iPhone 4 it was kind of a lot too, however when i recorded a 20 minute video at disneyland in the dark for a fireworks show, it was like 1.6 gigs.. i think it starts compressing after a certain amount of time.
It better not do any compressing! That's when we start losing quality.

TheTurnback

Here is a music video we shot on Sunday using 2 iPhone 4S's. Everything was edited in Final Cut Pro and we did apply effects (slow motion on almost everything, plus some coloring for effect). Enjoy!

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Here is a night video shot and edited in iMovie for iPhone 4s then transferred save fold to pc then uploaded to YouTube for 1080p

PDACPA

Silver
My iMovie won't load. Touch the icon, I get the background of iMovie and then it closes. If I delete it and redownload, will the App store know I already paid for it?

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Internation Space Station cruises by my fire station. Passes right by our Flag. Didn't think a camera phone could manage it. iPhone 4s FTW !